New Grower Using 12 Pot Ebb and Grow System

NewGrower1

Hey everyone. This will be my second attempt at growing. My first attempt was using a BCNL producer which didn't turn out too good. I couldn't keep the temps down and it just wasn't worth the $6k I invested into it. Should have done WAY more research.

I have done alot of journal reading in here and decided to start all over with the ebb and grow system. It seems more user friendly and I am hoping to learn the system with all of the help from the great members of this forum.

SO here are the basics....

What Strain is it? 10 Nirvana Master Kush Feminized seeds, 1 Dinafem Power Kush Feminized seed, 1 Dinafem Moby Dick Feminized seed
How Many Plants? 12
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? I placed the seeds in water 3 days and some have sprouted.
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
If Hydro, Reservoir size? 55 gal
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium? Hydrotron
If Hydro, what type of Setup? Ebb & Grow
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 1 400 watt MH for seeds/veg and 1 1000 watt HPS for flower.
Is it Air Cooled? The 1000 watt HPS will be air cooled. The MH light isn't.
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 70-75
RH of Room/Cabinet? Not sure yet.
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering? I've been watering the seeds once daily with regular tap water.
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Not sure what to use. I have Advanced Nutrients and TechnaFlora products.
Size or Square Footage of Room? Seed/veg room: 3' X 9', Flower room: 6' X 13'.

Any input will be helpful. I know that there is alot of great members in this forum. Hopefully one day, I can consider myself a real "Buckethead"! LOL.

02554.JPG

Sorry for the blurry pics!!! New Camera SOON!

02653.JPG

Resevoir controller.

02753.JPG

The setup.

02859.JPG

Seeds on a heat mat under the MH lamp.

02953.JPG

The digital thermometer that I will be using to monitor the temperature and humidity. I think it also controls co2.

03043.JPG

1000 Watt HPS light with Hortilux bulb that I'll be using for flower.

03143.JPG

400 Watt MH lamp.

This is just to give everyone an idea of my set up. :thumb:

Cool. May want to try moving the light a little closer each day to slow down the stretching. But be carfeul not to go too close. 12-18 inches should be safe but watch the seedlings very closely for a while after making light adjustments. Need to find the happy medium. Fluorescents are probably the safest lights for baby seedlings. MH is great for vegging though so good call there. At this point be careful with the light and be careful not to keep the plugs too wet. Just damp not soaked. Good Luck!

Cool. May want to try moving the light a little closer each day to slow down the stretching. But be carfeul not to go too close. 12-18 inches should be safe but watch the seedlings very closely for a while after making light adjustments. Need to find the happy medium. Fluorescents are probably the safest lights for baby seedlings. MH is great for vegging though so good call there. At this point be careful with the light and be careful not to keep the plugs too wet. Just damp not soaked. Good Luck!

Do you see alot of stretching in the pics? I have the MH light about 18 inches from them right now.

ya, they're a little leggy. as MB said, u may want to get them under some floros for a while if possible. those you can put within a few inches whithout any problems.

well said.

Looking like you're on the right track. Well done and I love watching the grow from the beginning to the end. :bravo:

I'm betting he's still pluggin shit together.

In his pics, nothing was attached. It's gonna be a race to get the seedlings planted vs. grow room setup.

If he's hittin the
:bigtoke:
we're in for a little wait.

He...He....He...

SF

LOL! I'm about done with the setup. The seedlings are moving right along. The pics that I'm about to post are from last night. I looked at them today and there is a difference but I didn't have my camera handy. Will post some more tomorrow! Thanks everyone for tuning in! This should be a great learning experience as well as a great grow! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom