New growers advice from one of you

saltybluegrass

Don’t do shit!!!! Plant in soil your first time - water- sit and maybe just sing to them - don’t over touch them!! they break easy after 8 weeks!! Don’t over water!! A little taste a day! Don’t spray foliage! don’t buy ten bottles of everything from nectar-cal mag -don’t pour club soda in the dirt -
My first indoor grow resulted in a cut worm topping my plant at 3 weeks- me breaking the stalk at 6 weeks and god knows what else i could throw at them after reading all these journals - i still got an ounce!
Serious- first growers limit EVERYTHING- get used to being around your plant and it’s surroundings to not cause harm.
You can produce a high from dirt/water/seed. It’s easy.
Now i have t-5 lights and an Led full spectrum over auto flowers 24 light - i visit them once a day or if i need to meditate , i sit with them.
Cheers and good luck

So are you for it or against it, lol?

I’m firmly A’ginnnet-
Just kidding - love it. my grow is my life and waiting to stop paying the man for my greens!! one month away from independence and visions on the new economy!

Glad you're growing and learning, learning and growing. Hope you continue to improve.

Back
Top Bottom