New guy

Cfls seem to work great, I'd only upgrade to mh or hps if I was pumping out far more than 6-12 clones (where I'd need like 40 cfls).

I'm gonna try some led battens just to see how they go. Two battens for 50 bucks is no hassle, if they don't work I'll use them around the house.

How many CFLs do you use for the number of clones you have? I use a 600w hps with the output lowered to 200w for early stages. Have been toying with the idea of adding CFLs to make use of the light they throw out. Any help?

So I don't actually root the clones in there, they receive "leaked" light till growth starts, then they go in.

I'm running 8 x 24 waters for a total of 192w.

Keep in mind, this setup originally was supposed to take rooted clones and flower them, but plans etc. changed.

Do you get a good amount of growth on them before you start flowering?

If you look in the third photo, the left green pot at the back. See that dry dead stem? Mom looked like that about a week before the first two photos.

I lost 3 potential moms, 6 clones and the girl I've got left lost two and a half branches. Take a look down the stem on pic2...and yet here she is, pumping out more than enough clones for if I was actually going to flower them.

I'm not entirely sure what happened to the plants, something I did I'm sure...

Hey everyone, Pakman here.

I'm fairly new to growing, haven't yet harvested a crop but I have had a few unfortunate failures.

I've been scouring the Internet for a few years now, searching forums and asking for help. Unfortunately previous forums I've tried tend to either ignore my posts or not offer up any valuable information to a noob.

This forum seems to be quite the opposite, so hopefully I've found a place to fit in and gain valuable knowledge.

I'm a strong supporter of the use and production of cannabis and hemp products, especially for industrial and medicinal purposes. Of course, recreational use never hurt anyone either!

Hii pakman91, i joined this forum today and really looking quite helpful, you will definitely get what you are searching for

Hi Justin, yes this forum seems very informative and friendly (the best part!), I've tried different forums before and I know it's probably just me, but by following the forums multiple times a day I found the only person getting ignored was me?! That's right, even the "n00b" posts with such poor writing skills and dead end questions get at least a couple of replies.

None the less, despite being new myself, welcome to 420mag, I hope you find what you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom