New Guy

Lol, I understand. What growing medium are you using? DWC is a growing method where your roots are hanging down into a reservoir with your nutrient solution and a bubbler to keep the water oxygenated
Yes this is a Moistenland hydroponics Growing System which I also added a bubbler too. My plan was then to move her to one my pots to a 6 pot easy2grow system I have but Im in the process of buying a house and moving so I will have to risk finishing her grow in this.

Yes this is a Moistenland hydroponics Growing System which I also added a bubbler too. My plan was then to move her to one my pots to a 6 pot easy2grow system I have but Im in the process of buying a house and moving so I will have to risk finishing her grow in this.
She definitely doesn’t look bad in that system. I see nothing wrong with leaving her in there until she finishes.

She seems very happy. The root system on her is massive. I was trimming big fan leaves off on her but someone told me I needed to stop. So I have but she didn't seem to mind it. Next day you could not tell I trimmed her she was taller and more leaves just keep coming lol. What you think leave her alone or trim the fan leaves?

She seems very happy. The root system on her is massive. I was trimming big fan leaves off on her but someone told me I needed to stop. So I have but she didn't seem to mind it. Next day you could not tell I trimmed her she was taller and more leaves just keep coming lol. What you think leave her alone or trim the fan leaves?
I’m a fan of defoliating. Are you still in veg or are you in flower? I do like 2-3 heavy defols during the flowering stage to phatten up those lower bud sites that aren’t really getting a lot of light & for airflow to prevent mold & botrytis.

I’m a fan of defoliating. Are you still in veg or are you in flower? I do like 2-3 heavy defols during the flowering stage to phatten up those lower bud sites that aren’t really getting a lot of light & for airflow to prevent mold & botrytis.
She is still in Veg. Shes just about 4 weeks. This is her today.

20210716_115147.jpg

Well guys I may have to end my grow for a little. My mom’s husband’s P.O. ransacked the house & tried to kill my plants. I’ll keep you guys in the loop.

Back
Top Bottom