New guy

Green Cleaner, Bonners Soap maybe Neem if you’re in veg. H2O2 and alcohol mixed with water 1:9 will also kill them. At first spray them every 3 days to break the life cycle and alternate at least 2 different products so they dont turn into the Borg.

The Borg was a race on star trac that mutated very rapidly. Mites will become immune to poisons if exposed to it for too long.
Good to know bud.

I went over def mites white spots like my outdoor one year penny.

I showed him what plants haven't been attacked yet and showed him the eggs they are laying told him to get more air flow movement in plants and clean up some fans a bit more leaving as many lowers as possible.

Gave him what I had left of my milf neem oil dish soap unscented told.
Clean tent once a month going forward.

Any time new clones come in anticipate it has pest . And to neem oil or some pest management control . I always spray my plants down lightly every 4-6 days even without pest in site as a preventative maintenance.

Edited (As Soon as I got home I threw all clothes in Laundry and had shower . I ain't playing with those fackers

Plain water won’t get rid of them
I am going out later today to store I will stop by @Ljoe94 Your home bud and drop off some shit for you . I'll get more enzyme komplete for you and you work on getting more air flow through those plants buddy. Led tent and hps brotha sleeping now for few hrs then I'll head out in this snow storm we are getting hammered on currently.

That looks nasty lol
Worse on roads then looks slushy snow the kind that gets under your tires and slides you easily, fresh snow is best to drive on.

Back
Top Bottom