New guy

Thank you I’ll make sure to check them out
Penny is has been my mentor he has alot of valuable information bro. I mean there alot of people on here like him but he has went out if his way for me back when I started Joe.

Anything you need bro you figure it out how to tag already @Ljoe94

Make sure you watch /subscribed to my journal or others make Yoru rounds type in search for the kind of way you growing with key tags and then click a link that you think will be useful to you then click watch at the top of the page that will allow you to to always find a quick way to get to their journals under watched threads . Those are the ones you want to follow along it saves the link for you so you can just go to watch threads and any ones that you subbed to will be there. New post are where you have general question.
If you ever help uploading fee pics to show everyone the tent and spaces you are in and what lights you got going what lux at tops food your using etc so someone maybe can offer support better then me as everyone knows I am only the c student with a b looking face lol
Welcome aboard brotha really glad you signed up man just try not to fall.in love
With the magazine to fast.

Ya Pennywise rocks. 420Mag would not be the same without. There is a ton of helpful members here as it is the best place online to grow and learn or learn to grow.

My led needs a little extra light for veg what are a few good brands I do have a small budget about 200 what are your recommendations ( still trying to figure the site out )

No worry ask any questions in here man then we need to get you a journal going dude.

5831281D-F62B-4079-B365-EFF73982DE6F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom