New here

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Hoodie

First off, you came to the right place to learn now to grow.
Have you ever grown anything before?
Tell us about your plans?

If you start a grow journal we will be able to follow along with you and answers your questions about growing.

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Hoodie

First off, you came to the right place to learn now to grow.
Have you ever grown anything before?
Tell us about your plans?

If you start a grow journal we will be able to follow along with you and answers your questions about growing.

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
I have some Bruce Banner auto flower seeds. After germination I was going to place them in a small cup of filled with FFHF. It will probably remain in the house until the plant hets stable enough to start introducing it to a more permanent outdoor setting. Then as I transplant start mixing in FFOF. This will be outdoor while remaining in a pot. I don’t really green thumb and hope this works out. Of course I would like as big of a harvest as possible but I don’t expect much starting out. I have a neighbor that grows a few outdoor plants a season so if I have questions as to what he does, I am sure he will answer them.

Hey there fellow grower!!

If I may make a suggestion... If they are not fem, start your autos in 1 gallon containers until they show sex. Cup and autos don't mix well. If they are fem seeds, plant them directly into their final pots. You don't want to restrict the tap root in any way with autos my neighbor

Gotcha. My neighbors are cool. He dabbles in growing so I don’t have to worry about him.
Right on! Best of luck to ya! I got two going right now. I grow organic in SIPs.
Knows Candy at 1 week
20220508_064543.jpg

And Zkittlez a few days behind

20220508_064549.jpg

Both fem

Hey all! I’m a new guy from Kentucky and I am about to attempt to grow my 1st ever plant. It will be from seed. It will be an outdoor grow in a pot. Soil with be FFHF to start and as I transplant I will be mixing in FFOF a little bit more at each transplant. I will take any advice being a noob and all. Thanks in advance.
Hey @Hoodie welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Best advice is a journal sonwe can follow and help out.
Hope you have a great grow.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

here is a picture of my neighbors at 3 weeks.

468F12FA-B4B3-458A-BAC5-AA8D5D6FF579.jpeg
Welcome to the 420magazine Hoodie! This is the right place if you're looking for a super friendly and HELPFUL community! :high-five:

And a very promising start you got there bravo.
PS. PallMall blue is the brand! :laughtwo:

Hey all! I’m a new guy and I am about to attempt to grow my 1st ever plant. It will be from seed. It will be an outdoor grow in a pot. Soil with be FFHF to start and as I transplant I will be mixing in FFOF a little bit more at each transplant. I will take any advice being a noob and all. Thanks in advance.
Hey wutz up welcome growmie.... So for advice for a new grower I'd say keep it simple and don't let to many cooks in your kitchen... If ya know what I mean... There's solid advice here but it can mess up your grow trying to appease everyone.... But you got this good luck.

Back
Top Bottom