What’s up 420!

OZZ

Hey Everyone,

Ive been a long time member of many different forums over the years but now I mainly hang at ICMag. This place appears to have quite a bit of traffic and an active community so I thought I might pop in here and register.

Currently I’m stuck in a small metropolitan condo so I’m forced to use a small micro cab I built out of an armoire, but in October we are moving and will be buying a house so I can then break out my big boy toys. For now though I’m stuck with my tiny micro cab and I’m making the best of it. Currently I’m running ACEs Killer A5 haze, it just broke ground so I’ll get a grow log up shortly. Thanks for having me!

ACEs Panama (pink pistil pheno) in my tiny micro cab

70316B39-0FAE-4C7C-BEB0-1BFF5FC44BAC.jpeg

91DC2CE4-B2D0-4D94-8E19-32637007A07B.jpeg
61C9B2E3-BC54-49C8-8F1A-40456F18BBC9.jpeg

4E5888A4-44A3-46D9-A5CB-95FC7308A741.jpeg

Micro cab OG x GDP

C5F781FB-686D-4764-9320-F6F6E464132E.jpeg

Some other random grows from a ways back when I had my full sized equipment out of storage, counting the days until I can do real pheno hunts again!

Bubba Kush x 88 G13 HP
E0634185-916A-44F5-A03D-968B56034CA3.jpeg

SS AK 47

F06B395C-AB9F-4984-8C1F-65DCF081C1AB.jpeg

FE5BF1CD-FB39-4325-BD09-2C6B12F9500A.jpeg

SWT #3
DD9E45E7-9A14-4410-ABC3-C7B8A178DD1F.jpeg

Deep chunk X ECSD
5E1F7899-02B4-417A-A384-4BAB69467C9E.jpeg

Great looking grows !!! Welcome Aboard. I tried ICMag before I landed here. One of my mentors is now on that site (Weedzer). We both came from a site that shut down but he went one way & several of us landed here. I hope you enjoy it here. Really friendly people willing to share their knowledge so it's helped me a lot. Looks like you have some of your own knowledge you could share with us from those pics.

Quick question for everyone, I’m not seeing anyway to organize my uploaded photos into different albums. How would I go about doing that? I read through the guide but didn’t see it either.

You want to go to the gallery then select add media. Then select members gallery, then upload file, then last your photos!
Welcome OZZ to 420 magazine.

You want to go to the gallery then select add media. Then select members gallery, then upload file, then last your photos!
Welcome OZZ to 420 magazine.

Thanks West Hippie, I have done all that, but I want to organize the uploaded photos into albums. Im not seeing anyway to do that, maybe its not possible I’m not sure?

Thanks West Hippie, I have done all that, but I want to organize the uploaded photos into albums. Im not seeing anyway to do that, maybe its not possible I’m not sure?
When you go to the gallery select your albums then top right hand then select add media.

When you go to the gallery select your albums then top right hand then select add media.

Man - I must be on the short bus today lol. So I went to the Gallery, selected your albums, then selected Add media. As soon as I do that it defaults back and makes me select either member galleries or off topic galleries. It does not give me an option anywhere to “create album”. At least not that I’m seeing but I have a feeling that its super obvious and I’m blind as a bat.

Ill play around with it I guess and try to figure out what I’m missing I hate to bother anyone further. As of now everything I try ALWAYS defaults me back and makes me add it to members galleries rather than giving me the option of creating a new album with my own customized title. *shrugs*

Man - I must be on the short bus today lol. So I went to the Gallery, selected your albums, then selected Add media. As soon as I do that it defaults back and makes me select either member galleries or off topic galleries. It does not give me an option anywhere to “create album”. At least not that I’m seeing but I have a feeling that its super obvious and I’m blind as a bat.

Ill play around with it I guess and try to figure out what I’m missing I hate to bother anyone further. As of now everything I try ALWAYS defaults me back and makes me add it to members galleries rather than giving me the option of creating a new album with my own customized title. *shrugs*
You may need 50 messages to be able to do it right now . You have 8 at the moment! All these growers that hit your introduction go back and in there signatures are there grows go make comments on what you like about them till you hit 50 !

You may need 50 messages to be able to do it right now . You have 8 at the moment! All these growers that hit your introduction go back and in there signatures are there grows go make comments on what you like about them till you hit 50 !

I bet that’s it. Sure thing no worries at all then I’ll just hang out and I’ll get there when I get there. HA! Just was weird not seeing the option anywhere but I bet thats it. Thx!

Back
Top Bottom