3x3 MarsHydro TS1000 Grow

BnbGarret

420 Member
What’s up everybody? I’m new to this journal and forum stuff. I have a 3x3x6 vivosun tent. I currently have 2 Panamanian Tigers ( Golden Tiger x Panama 10th Gen ) and a Space Station Orange & An Auto Glueberry in the same space. The SSO & GB are literally seedlings, but they’re autos (well SSO is a toss up lol) so I just threw them in there to keep it interesting while I wait out this long flowering period of this super Sativa Hybrid. Below I have the 2 PT photos. It’s day 16 of flower. The breeder only recommended a 15 day veg.

BCF970FD-34CB-4BE2-9D0E-2423918A6113.jpeg

F0B3C5FA-EFCB-4B14-9692-36F34098DFC1.jpeg

What’s up everybody? I’m new to this journal and forum stuff. I have a 3x3x6 vivosun tent. I currently have 2 Panamanian Tigers ( Golden Tiger x Panama 10th Gen ) and a Space Station Orange & An Auto Glueberry in the same space. The SSO & GB are literally seedlings, but they’re autos (well SSO is a toss up lol) so I just threw them in there to keep it interesting while I wait out this long flowering period of this super Sativa Hybrid. Below I have the 2 PT photos. It’s day 16 of flower. The breeder only recommended a 15 day veg.

BCF970FD-34CB-4BE2-9D0E-2423918A6113.jpeg

F0B3C5FA-EFCB-4B14-9692-36F34098DFC1.jpeg
This was day 13 of flower

Welcome to 420 Mag. Off to a nice start. I do think you switched to flower to soon. The leaves are still growing out side by side on the main stem. They usually wont start to flower till the leaves alternate on the main stem. 13 days of flower & there should be hairs showing all over the place. I have 9 I put in flower 2 weeks ago that are all putting out flowers now. I could see flipping in 15 days if they were clones; but not from seed.

Welcome to 420 Mag. Off to a nice start. I do think you switched to flower to soon. The leaves are still growing out side by side on the main stem. They usually wont start to flower till the leaves alternate on the main stem. 13 days of flower & there should be hairs showing all over the place. I have 9 I put in flower 2 weeks ago that are all putting out flowers now. I could see flipping in 15 days if they were clones; but not from seed.
Thank you. They are looking good already, but Idk man I was just going by the breeders recommendation this round I still have more seeds left. Next round I may veg longer ‍♂️ depending on the yield thanks for the input though bro.

Thank you. They are looking good already, but Idk man I was just going by the breeders recommendation this round I still have more seeds left. Next round I may veg longer ‍♂️ depending on the yield thanks for the input though bro.
They sort of are still in veg since they're just not quite mature enough to flower. Usually, around the 5th or 6th node they start to alternate leaves. Probably part of the reason for topping between the 4th & 5th node. Do you Top or LST at all ? It sure helps stop the plants from growing into the light. Seems like Sativa's grow tall really fast. I've had plants that I didn't train, grow right past my light & close to the roof of my tent. Now I try to keep my plants 3' or less, but bushy. Not sure how much you know yet about topping & training for more yield; but we're all here to help should you need any advice.

They sort of are still in veg since they're just not quite mature enough to flower. Usually, around the 5th or 6th node they start to alternate leaves. Probably part of the reason for topping between the 4th & 5th node. Do you Top or LST at all ? It sure helps stop the plants from growing into the light. Seems like Sativa's grow tall really fast. I've had plants that I didn't train, grow right past my light & close to the roof of my tent. Now I try to keep my plants 3' or less, but bushy. Not sure how much you know yet about topping & training for more yield; but we're all here to help should you need any advice.
They were topped. I was trying to LST the one & ended up ripping the shoots off. I’m going to scrog when they get into the trellis. I said I’m new to the forums not to growing. I know it looks funky, but it’s what the BREEDER recommended. Like I said I have more seeds I’m not stressing it.

My boy @HashFart did the same thing & he still had a great yield.

They were topped. I was trying to LST the one & ended up ripping the shoots off. I’m going to scrog when they get into the trellis. I said I’m new to the forums not to growing. I know it looks funky, but it’s what the BREEDER recommended. Like I said I have more seeds I’m not stressing it.
Not doubting what the breeder said. But then again, they say a lot of things. I'm just going to take a wild guess that they were talking about doing a SOG type of grow. One of these days I'll try that. Doing my 1st SCROG on a Do-Si-Dos in a 3x3 tent & have 9 plants in my other tent now.
By the way, I don't put anyone's grow down. Your plants are nice & healthy. But there's always ways to improve & things to learn. You are new & nobody knows your grows yet so we start at square 1 until we know what you can do.
Got any pics of your past grows ?

I think they want the plants flipped so soon to prevent stretch , you can put them in flower from seed , they will still veg on a 11/13 light cycle until they are mature enough to start throwing hairs ...... I really advise you to continue following ace recommendations and to consider a topping soon they become large extremely fast , I like to think of the early flip as a stunting technique, it seem to work out well for me , donkey dick has a panama and vegged it out the thing is a sky scraper of beauty
Screenshot_20210716-053408_Gallery.jpg

Not going to lie this strain was the hardest I've ever grown , mine were very picky eaters
IMG_20210713_182056_648.jpg
20210713_171617.jpg
Which Was stronger.... WW or White Fire Alien Kush ? I've grown WW 2-3 times now. Have 1 going now too. One of my favorites. But I also have had some kick ass Alien strains & Kush is always a favorite & I just bought Fire OG seeds as the 1st time I grew it , it rocked my socks off. So curious what you thought of the 2 (WW vs WFAK) ?

I think they want the plants flipped so soon to prevent stretch , you can put them in flower from seed , they will still veg on a 11/13 light cycle until they are mature enough to start throwing hairs ...... I really advise you to continue following ace recommendations and to consider a topping soon they become large extremely fast , I like to think of the early flip as a stunting technique, it seem to work out well for me , donkey dick has a panama and vegged it out the thing is a sky scraper of beauty
Screenshot_20210716-053408_Gallery.jpg
Sounds like a nice potent strain. She must have hereditary traits that make her grow too tall real fast from the way it sounds. I rarely grow a Sativa. I prefer Indica's which are shorter & bushier to start out so training is easier (I think).
If I were growing Sativa I'd have to do more training to keep them short & most likely super crop them too. Any plant that gets to 4' in my tent will get super cropped so I try to keep them short as I don't like HST.

Back
Top Bottom