New member in your village

Maliy66

420 Member
Whatsup guys,

DB here. Want to introduce myself, I live in Canada, Toronto. Beautiful country, beautiful city with great people and legalization coming on July 1, 2018! It will be legal to grow up to 4 plants and I decided to get ahead of the game.
So yesterday I started my first journal for Peppermint Kush, my baby is already 5 weeks now so I invite you all to comment on the process.
I've been smoking cannabis for 3 years since I came to Canada, i find this medicine to be the best alternative to any pills from pain etc.

Hope to learn from members of this community, improve my growing skills constantly and contribute to the culture.

DB’s Peppermint Kush Grow Journal, Soil, 2018

Thanks all for your attention,

DB

Whatsup guys,

DB here. Want to introduce myself, I live in Canada, Toronto. Beautiful country, beautiful city with great people and legalization coming on July 1, 2018! It will be legal to grow up to 4 plants and I decided to get ahead of the game.
So yesterday I started my first journal for Peppermint Kush, my baby is already 5 weeks now so I invite you all to comment on the process.
I've been smoking cannabis for 3 years since I came to Canada, i find this medicine to be the best alternative to any pills from pain etc.

Hope to learn from members of this community, improve my growing skills constantly and contribute to the culture.

DB’s Peppermint Kush Grow Journal, Soil, 2018

Thanks all for your attention,

DB

From the village idiot....welcome.... :welcome:

You are ahead of the curve...with the journal and everything...... (Impressed so far).

You seem like you will fit in here, but I see you know that already. ;)

Just be active, and talk a lot......you will be part of the crazy population soon enough..... :cool:

Bounce around to some journals in progress, and ask questions that you have, and soon you will have more journal followers than you can count.

From the village idiot....welcome.... :welcome:

You are ahead of the curve...with the journal and everything...... (Impressed so far).

You seem like you will fit in here, but I see you know that already. ;)

Just be active, and talk a lot......you will be part of the crazy population soon enough..... :cool:

Bounce around to some journals in progress, and ask questions that you have, and soon you will have more journal followers than you can count.

Haha, thanks for your replies, Bonsaiweed;)

Yeah, I feel like i found the right community to stay around with))
I have some updates on my plan, come check it out, i am a bit worried if it has NITROGEN abudance and smth else:oops:

Thanks again man, appreciate all,

DB

Welcome!
I look forward to stalking your grow journal. LoL

Congrats on the legalization!
Whoot Whoot!
:high-five:

I'll be waiting a lifetime for that here...

See ya around!
-P:ganjamon:

Welcome aboard fellow Canadian! I just read that the Senate ratified yesterday so it looks like official legalization won't be until September. Still, it's as good as done I figure :)

Popping by to check your journal now...

:Namaste:

Welcome I am just west of you down the 401! Lots and lots of canadsians here as we get closer to the date.... even though it looks like the dates going to be pushed back.

Hey, Nice to meet you my friend!) I’m in North York, so we’re pretty close:) The documents were signed today btw, I celebrated it properly)))XD:passitleft:

Buy yeah, officially they said Mid October.
I’m still happy for all that, you know)
Welcome aboard fellow Canadian! I just read that the Senate ratified yesterday so it looks like official legalization won't be until September. Still, it's as good as done I figure :)

Popping by to check your journal now...

:Namaste:

Thanks my friend! Enjoying the community! Great people out here!
Check out what I texted above, were already in unstoppable process, :) polefully done by mid October :cool:

Welcome to our village! You will find great people and great growers as well as a few laughs on here.

Thanks Jax Rider!
Will see you around;)

Welcome!
I look forward to stalking your grow journal. LoL

Congrats on the legalization!
Whoot Whoot!
:high-five:

I'll be waiting a lifetime for that here...

See ya around!
-P:ganjamon:

Where you are that you don’t expect legalization to happen?) things move fast nowadays, never say never:Namaste:

Thanks Jax Rider!
Will see you around;)

Where you are that you don’t expect legalization to happen?) things move fast nowadays, never say never:Namaste:
Texas! LoL

We ain't gonna see shit legalized until our Federal gov legalizes nationwide.

Love it here, but hate the closed-mindedness of the voters here.

Back
Top Bottom