New member! Wow he's cool!

Good Morning or Afternoon! (Depending where you are located!)

I figured with the upcoming legalization I should start getting involved and more educated with the 420 scene.

A little about me:

-I used to grow gorilla style when I was younger, I had a 6 ft Purple Haze strain (Boy do I miss her!). It was just starting her flowering phase, went out one day to water her..... and found a rabbit laying there blitzed out of its mind still with some leaves in it's mouth. It wasn't hunting season, so don't worry I didn't shoot it! Even though every part of me wanted to! It could barely move! (Lol)

-I have not smoked MJ in approx 12 years now, I cannot wait for it to be legal on Oct 17th, when I cant start growing / smoking it again!

-I do reviews on growing equipment currently, although not 100% for MJ, it is more directed at gardening in general. But I will not post anything here. So I am sorry. (*I do this as a hobby, I do not make money off of it.*) I was injured in service, and had to give up all the hobbies I enjoyed. I have seen some pretty bad stuff.

-My wife has her medicinal MJ license. She has turned me into a believer of MJ as a cure. Although it's not a cure for "everything" it can be for a lot!

My goal:

-I plan on becoming a member whom people can look up to, answer questions, provide questions and to support who I can.

-My review page goal is to help those in need. (fellow vets, homeless, financially struggling family's, animals etc). Again, I will not be posting this on these forums, as it is against the rules and regulations of the page. However sharing is caring!

-I would like to do reviews for 420 Magazine down the road!

I wish you all a blessed day,
We are almost 1/2 way to Friday!

-Will (HonestGR)
Hello there Will and wife. Good morning from Kent England. Sunny here but cool. Putting my plant out later. Not been on line much, harvest time, busy week, girl scout cookie, auto, feminised in the photo. Welcome to the magazine, it's great, new myself.

Regards

Haze (purple)

Johannesburg South Africa :yahoo:
You should check out my buddy @Smeegol .... He's down that way too!

He's got a bangin' ass journal, worth the read!

Congrats on the recent legalization down there!:slide:

Green days!
:passitleft:

Wassup folks happy hunting days searching for that elusive strain.....haha

Top of the morning to you @HonestGR and nice to have you join this awsome family, and judging by the welcoming committee you got sounds like everyone was fingers poised just waiting for your journal entry....haha

There's lots of love, knowledge and above all just a bunch of folk who want you to have fun, freedom and be part of an amazing era.....

Shout and you shall be heard so feel free to grab anyone if you need help or guidance.....:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Good Morning or Afternoon! (Depending where you are located!)

I figured with the upcoming legalization I should start getting involved and more educated with the 420 scene.

A little about me:

-I used to grow gorilla style when I was younger, I had a 6 ft Purple Haze strain (Boy do I miss her!). It was just starting her flowering phase, went out one day to water her..... and found a rabbit laying there blitzed out of its mind still with some leaves in it's mouth. It wasn't hunting season, so don't worry I didn't shoot it! Even though every part of me wanted to! It could barely move! (Lol)

-I have not smoked MJ in approx 12 years now, I cannot wait for it to be legal on Oct 17th, when I cant start growing / smoking it again!

-I do reviews on growing equipment currently, although not 100% for MJ, it is more directed at gardening in general. But I will not post anything here. So I am sorry. (*I do this as a hobby, I do not make money off of it.*) I was injured in service, and had to give up all the hobbies I enjoyed. I have seen some pretty bad stuff.

-My wife has her medicinal MJ license. She has turned me into a believer of MJ as a cure. Although it's not a cure for "everything" it can be for a lot!

My goal:

-I plan on becoming a member whom people can look up to, answer questions, provide questions and to support who I can.

-My review page goal is to help those in need. (fellow vets, homeless, financially struggling family's, animals etc). Again, I will not be posting this on these forums, as it is against the rules and regulations of the page. However sharing is caring!

-I would like to do reviews for 420 Magazine down the road!

I wish you all a blessed day,
We are almost 1/2 way to Friday!

-Will (HonestGR)
Funny rabbit story. Thanks for sharing, that was funny!

Back
Top Bottom