New member! Wow he's cool!

Well, I have reached the age where some women actually would-be sort of offended if the word "lady" is mentioned :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am not.
Have lived my 49 years juuuust the way God wanted it. And the 420 family is the best.
:circle-of-love:

I was going to ask what you wanted to be called until I seen you don't mind it ;)

So your one of those beautiful woman who enjoy baking I see! :D Going to have to try a few recipes for the wife!

I'm not too far from you, You were only 16 when I was born. Wow saying that almost scares me.... 16 yr olds were mean when I was young ;) Your not mean!!

I was going to ask what you wanted to be called until I seen you don't mind it ;)

So your one of those beautiful woman who enjoy baking I see! :D Going to have to try a few recipes for the wife!

I'm not too far from you, You were only 16 when I was born. Wow saying that almost scares me.... 16 yr olds were mean when I was young ;) Your not mean!!
Yeah, love cooking and baking. The cookie recipe is very easy too. As far as beautiful, I'm working on feeling beautiful again.
Call me Birdie, everyone does. I am South South in Europe

My goal:

-I plan on becoming a member whom people can look up to, answer questions, provide questions and to support who I can.

-My review page goal is to help those in need. (fellow vets, homeless, financially struggling family's, animals etc). Again, I will not be posting this on these forums, as it is against the rules and regulations of the page. However sharing is caring!
Sounds like you're in the right place. This is an amazing community of growers!
:welcome:
I look forward to seeing your journal in the future.

Stay lifted!
:passitleft:

Yeah, love cooking and baking. The cookie recipe is very easy too. As far as beautiful, I'm working on feeling beautiful again.
Call me Birdie, everyone does. I am South South in Europe
Awesome! :high-five:

Have you been by my cooking/baking thread yet? Link in my signature... Tons of awesome recipes/tutorials being shared. I hope to compile a thread with tons of amazing recipes. Feel free to swing by and share!

Stay lifted y'all
:passitleft:

Birdie huh? Its a fitting name I assume?

Preston9mm- I will be providing one as soon as I can! Its been far too long. Indoor is definitly new to me.

I currently have the following setup,
5x5x7 quictent
2x Mars Hydro 144s
1x blurple supposedly 1200w (I know it isnt. Actual power draw is around 255w)
Fan/filter
Technaflora nutrient line (It will be soil based)
Bluelab pH pen
Ratchets and all the little things needed.

I have been working my way up over the last few years as there will be a rush for products!

I figured it is a decent setup for a new grower!

Preston9mm- I will be providing one as soon as I can! Its been far too long. Indoor is definitly new to me.

5x5x7 quictent
2x Mars Hydro 144s
Fan/filter
Bluelab pH pen

I have been working my way up over the last few years as there will be a rush for products!

Nice set up! @SmokeSara is a Mars Hydro rep.
She would love to see your grow

Welcome GR I haven't been here long but feel part of the family already. Awesome time to be Canadian EH?
Yes, :cheer::cheer::yahoo::cheer::cheer:for Canada.
I am actually thinking strongly about moving there.
Do it Birdy awesome place to live if you can handle the winters. LOL

Welcome GR I haven't been here long but feel part of the family already. Awesome time to be Canadian EH?

Do it Birdy awesome place to live if you can handle the winters. LOL
I am Swedish/Finnish so I am used to cold winters (- 42 Celsius).

Nice set up! @SmokeSara is a Mars Hydro rep.
She would love to see your grow
Thank you AngryBird to hook me up here. :D Really nice to see a new journal with our lights. :circle-of-love: Definitely Subbed, :welldone:

5x5x7 quictent
2x Mars Hydro 144s
Fan/filter
Bluelab pH pen

Hi HonestGR, welcome to 420 family and congrats on the legalization! :cheer: You will find here the perfect place to sharing and learning :slide: And if you need any help, just let me know. I can easily be reached. :high-five:

Thank you AngryBird to hook me up here. :D Really nice to see a new journal with our lights. :circle-of-love: Definitely Subbed, :welldone:

Hi HonestGR, welcome to 420 family and congrats on the legalization! :cheer: You will find here the perfect place to sharing and learning :slide: And if you need any help, just let me know. I can easily be reached. :high-five:
Always a pleasure to help you reach your customers

Good Morning or Afternoon! (Depending where you are located!)

I figured with the upcoming legalization I should start getting involved and more educated with the 420 scene.

A little about me:

-I used to grow gorilla style when I was younger, I had a 6 ft Purple Haze strain (Boy do I miss her!). It was just starting her flowering phase, went out one day to water her..... and found a rabbit laying there blitzed out of its mind still with some leaves in it's mouth. It wasn't hunting season, so don't worry I didn't shoot it! Even though every part of me wanted to! It could barely move! (Lol)

-I have not smoked MJ in approx 12 years now, I cannot wait for it to be legal on Oct 17th, when I cant start growing / smoking it again!

-I do reviews on growing equipment currently, although not 100% for MJ, it is more directed at gardening in general. But I will not post anything here. So I am sorry. (*I do this as a hobby, I do not make money off of it.*) I was injured in service, and had to give up all the hobbies I enjoyed. I have seen some pretty bad stuff.

-My wife has her medicinal MJ license. She has turned me into a believer of MJ as a cure. Although it's not a cure for "everything" it can be for a lot!

My goal:

-I plan on becoming a member whom people can look up to, answer questions, provide questions and to support who I can.

-My review page goal is to help those in need. (fellow vets, homeless, financially struggling family's, animals etc). Again, I will not be posting this on these forums, as it is against the rules and regulations of the page. However sharing is caring!

-I would like to do reviews for 420 Magazine down the road!

I wish you all a blessed day,
We are almost 1/2 way to Friday!

-Will (HonestGR)
Welcome to the family

Back
Top Bottom