BigHitD

420 Member
i started smokin for the buzz when i was a teen not knowing it was helping me. i have many reasons to smoke now. seizures are the main reason i want to grow

i hope with the help from this website and the people on it i will grow

i started smokin for the buzz when i was a teen not knowing it was helping me. i have many reasons to smoke now. seizures are the main reason i want to grow

i hope with the help from this website and the people on it i will grow
You've cone the right place bud . Any questions feel free I'll try to help you out to the best of knowledge. If I can't get an answer I'll nag my mentors. log a journal. But first TAKE YOUR TIME RESEARCHING what fits your life style. Personal smoke resale. . Etc. I would suggest growing in soil or a medium like myself. I also suggest autos for learning. As they can handle more stressful situation s. Specially noobs . I still make mistakes this is my first true grow. I'm growing for my chronic back pain. Anger and depression and never knew it but have become more sociable as well. Friends love the new me. But mostly I do. So I am sorry fir your troubles. If there us anything I can go e a Holla. Just be respectful and share the knowledge to other noobs. Our culture bro. ✌

Thank you for your response. I am so ready to grow my own. I have a tent a few lights and fans. I am waiting on seeds to arrive. scar tissue on my brain is why I have seizures stress is what brings them on is what the doctors say. If I smoke I stay mellow and stress free. I will start a journal when the seeds get here because I will need all the help I can get because I don't know anything. I have read a lot though

Okay I'll guide you you ask questions I'll answer deal. Of I can help you grow your own meds and help save you from suffering then count me in.

# it's not what we take with us to the grave, but it is what we leave behind . # my feel good # support needed here folks. Poor fella awful . Just awful. But I'm so happy to hear cannabis is helping you. I myself sir just started again myself year ago. Growing for few grows but didn't know anything until I came here. Best thing I've done for myself in years. Is being happy and free not caring what that Starr is looking at. I choose to love . Deep right .. sorry ! New strain trying sour candy . If you need pointers for seeds . Nutes to buy. Meter temperature monitors humidity I'm learning on that more now. Lst (low stress training) topping . I've been taught and helped by some amazing humans that I only wish I could have those kind of hearted people around me everyday. Positive. Love it. Anyways I'm out for now. Like is said go to frequently ask questions check hat out for great links .

Do you plan on growing autos or photo s? Do you know yet?

Back
Top Bottom