Hi Hammer! Welcome to 420! @Pennywise has steered you in the right direction for sure with Sweet Sue's link!

You will do just fine. Don't be ashamed of your plants! It's fun to document your grows. In a year, you will look back and be amazed how much your skills have improved. I look at my first grow 2 years ago, and am floored. They were awesome fun as well! Growing is it's own therapy, too. You will find much joy in growing your own medicine.

Welcome again!

Lady Gaea

And never, ever, let your plants hear any disappointment in your voice!
It kills their self-confidence and stunts their growth. :p

Lol. Thanks everyone! I have 4 Gold Leafs that all 4 beans popped at the same time, but are growing at different rates, as soon as I get them similar in size, I’m gonna flip to bloom, I’ll have to start a grow journal, and get some help through my grow!
Hi Hammer, glad to see you. Gold Leafs huh? I gotta look them up. Welcome and thanks for the history. I'm in limbo grow wise now so sounds like fun to see yours.

Hi Hammer, glad to see you. Gold Leafs huh? I gotta look them up. Welcome and thanks for the history. I'm in limbo grow wise now so sounds like fun to see yours.
Thanks! They are Bergman’s Gold Leafs from 420. I ordered 5 Jack Herer autos, and they threw in 5 Bergman’s Gold Leafs Fem for free. I was going to hold off until spring, and grow them outdoors, but this past summer stresses me out to the max with the “eyes in the sky” and theives! I lost probably 15 to theives, but they were bag seed, and what I got through came out with very airy buds, no density or weight to them at all. So I ordered some seeds, to improve my chances of producing a better quality plant. So, I have a small tent and some budget lighting, I think I’ll stick to indoor! Plus, I really enjoy growing, like a previous posted said, it’s therapy! Thanks!

Thanks blondehottie! Just having them, and tending to them alone is therapeutic. I have two extra rooms in my house, that aren’t being used, and I set the tent up in my bedroom, instead of a room not being used. :cool:
I think the daily care is the best part too. Very therapeutic. I just finished 28 years of work in public transportation. With drug policy and random testing I stayed away from thc completely. That was then. This is better, much better. So how are the girls doing?

Thanks blondehottie! Just having them, and tending to them alone is therapeutic. I have two extra rooms in my house, that aren’t being used, and I set the tent up in my bedroom, instead of a room not being used. :cool:
Absolutely it’s therapeutic watching those girls grow. Taking care from seeds to big beautiful colas! It smells amazing when they start flowering! But i wish you best of luck with your grows ill keep watching on here :)

Back
Top Bottom