Grambler

420 Member
Hello, To all. New to the 420 forum. A little about myself the Gambler is a nickname I don't Gamble. Been growing for 25 years or so outdoors.

IMG_2163[1].JPG

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Grambler

Nice looking plant, what strain?
How many plants do you do a year?

You can checkout the link below, if you want to see what other growers are doing.

Also, after you have over 50 post you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Grambler

Nice looking plant, what strain?
How many plants do you do a year?

You can checkout the link below, if you want to see what other growers are doing.

Also, after you have over 50 post you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Chemdog #4 from Growers Choice.
First time growing this strain. Usually grow around 4 plants outside. Lost three to mold this year. Had a very wet and humid summer this year.
But, I think I have figure out a few things.

Hello, To all. New to the 420 forum. A little about myself the Gambler is a nickname I don't Gamble. Been growing for 25 years or so outdoors.

IMG_2163[1].JPG
Beautiful garden my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine.
Stay safe.
Bill

You're a chance taker than I take it? A risky bandit if you will lol just kidding!! Welcome outdoor grower of 25 years or so!! This is a loving community, I don't grow outdoors but a ton of these wonderful people here do. Enjoy cruising around!

Back
Top Bottom