new outdoor grower

underthesun

hello, i have bee watching here for a while and ive decided to join in.
i will be growing from fem seeds.
i am on the coast and im eager to share and learn to grow more.
i have a card to grow 6 plants, they will be grown in my backyard.

Welcome underthesun.

Nice to see you here posting here on 420mag. If you have any ? just post away and me and all of the other growers here will do our best to help. I wish you the best and awesome pic on profile. I love to fish in ocean.

Welcome underthesun.
thank you & have a great memorial day 60caliber!
Nice to see you here posting here on 420mag. If you have any ? just post away and me and all of the other growers here will do our best to help. I wish you the best and awesome pic on profile. I love to fish in ocean.
thank you for the welcome CO Finest, i am figuring out more and more, my confusion is almost gone. i was amazed when i got the picture up. it was taken near the channel islands national park, the water is rarely as smooth as in the picture you liked in my profile. :thanks:

Awesome. Part of my life I lived in San Diego and fished every night off the piers and in the harbor. I also went out with family on boats. I miss not being by ocean anymore. I am not a fan of fresh water fishing.

Welcome to :420: underthesun :welcome:

We're glad you are joining the number one site for promoting cannabis awareness and ending cannabis prohibition worldwide. There are some great links in the New Member Start Links thread to help get you started. I too am looking forward to your journal :)

:peace: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom