New to 420 Magazine

Ricky Ricardo

Hey, I am a newbie on 420 Magazine, both on here and as a farmer. Got lots of past successful experience growing orchids indoor and gardening so I hope this counts for something.

Just ordered a Bloombox Royale with Cheese from BC Northern Lights. I know I could have built my own myself for cheaper etc... But, I did not have the time, did not want to get through the trial and errors of building a custom system and it would always have been an ugly "patante". Being an engineer, I like straight lines, order and things that are well put together, the BC Northern Lights products fit the bill. Dealt with Blair and service has been excellent so far.

Decided to get into farming has I have had some bad experience recently with the local market. I like my things to be organic with no added chemicals into it...

Since I grow my own vegetables in the summer, make my own honey (got two hives) I figured it made perfect sense for me to start growing my own. Besides I have some good friends that will appreciate sharing my crop.

Look-out for my grow thread for my first grow, I will appreciate all the help I can get!

My first grow will be using 12 feminized seeds of World of Seeds Legend Collection New York 47. Got a good deal on them so they will be my guinea pigs.

Managed to also get some other strains that I intend to germinate and clone in the next year:

- Jack Herer
- Northern Lights
- Big Bud
- White Widow
- Blueberry
- Hawaiian Snow
- Arjan's Strawberry Haze

I welcome all comments on the above specified strains, particularly if you have experience cloning them. I would like to try cloning on the easiest one to clone hehehe

Also smoking experience would be nice too.

Being a new poster I can't send pvt messages to other members yet so just keep that in mind.

Welcome to 420 :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

A new member to join our growing collective.:grinjoint:

Glad your here and starting a Journal. A journal is what its all about.

You'll learn so much and so will we who tag along with you.

The World of Seeds Legend Collection are great start:peace:

See you soon, AND :welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

:welcome: Ricky Ricardo!! Sounds like all your ducks are in row. We all will be looking forward in all that you are sharing with us. This is the best place with the best Members and Better Grow Support. We all work together for each other. You have some great Strain listed there. I am pretty sure that if you spend a little time in here,..Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine That you will find a ongoing grow for each strain you have. Example here for Northern Lights,...Dr Atomic Northern Lights grow. Thank for becoming Part of the 420 community Helping Us Spread Cannabis Awareness. Please enjoy and if you are looking for ANY information let us know. Wishing you the Greenest Regards. See you Around! ;) :peace:

Thanks everyone for the warm Welcome, the Weed thanks for the link I will read this avidly and thanks for giving me a good laugh, had not seen Geligan in ages hehe

High,

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Thanks for supporting our sponsor BC Northern Lights. Did you decide to start a journal?

We've got a few great bloombox journals on site, would love to see another ;)

Hi Soniq, Yes I intend to start a journal, I received my Bloombox yesterday. Gosh this thing was well wrapped and such efficient use of the space! (engineer here hehe).

I am leaving for a week so it will sit in my garage for that time, but will get it all of the box when I come back and get things started upon my return! Will keep you posted!

Back
Top Bottom