My intro to 420 Magazine Forum

what happens when you leave the tent door open so that the environment becomes the same?

what happens when you leave the tent door open so that the environment becomes the same?
Humidity goes down. I'm thinking humidity and temp should be close to same in and out of a tent if it's a closed room grow.

well, that will all depend on your air circulation, exhausts and fresh air inlets.
lower temps brings more humidity while the higher temps makes it more dry environment.
have a look at this graph and it shows where the plants like the environments to be
Plant enviroment.png

well, that will all depend on your air circulation, exhausts and fresh air inlets.
lower temps brings more humidity while the higher temps makes it more dry environment
Thats why I'm waiting for new exhaust fan to arrive. Going from 190 cfm to 400 cfm. I think I can handle problem with more air circulation. My other issue and question would be what humidity should I be trying to maintain in tent?

what stage are your plants at?

auto's or photo's. also, one thing i learned is that humidity and temps during veg are not that critical vs in flower or seedling stage.

auto's or photo's. also, one thing i learned is that humidity and temps during veg are not that critical vs in flower or seedling stage.
They're photo's. I'm getting anxious to flip. The chart is great.... Temps are 70-73.. I'm increasing humidity based on chart, but I read somewhere this OG Kush likes low humidity. I read its very prone to white powder mildew and WPM can't happen below 50% . If anyone knows more about OG Kush and way to avoid this I'd love to hear about it.

They're photo's. I'm getting anxious to flip. The chart is great.... Temps are 70-73.. I'm increasing humidity based on chart, but I read somewhere this OG Kush likes low humidity. I read its very prone to white powder mildew and WPM can't happen below 50% . If anyone knows more about OG Kush and way to avoid this I'd love to hear about it.
i like to keep the humidity between 40% to 50% during flower. The girls seems to like it as well. I do this with a lot of air circulation and towel in a container of water. i hang the towel. this method gives me 45% humidity. When things get out of wack i turn the AC on to reset the temps in the room to 22c which brings the humidity right up.

lol, double post

Welcome to the community. You've done a great job. Air flow helps big-time in confined spaces. I'd shoot for 60-65rh for veg n early flower. Maybe a little lower later. I think the limits run 55-70rh. The plants will tell ya if they are to wet or dry. Start a journal yet? I'd like to follow ya.

Welcome to the community. You've done a great job. Air flow helps big-time in confined spaces. I'd shoot for 60-65rh for veg n early flower. Maybe a little lower later. I think the limits run 55-70rh. The plants will tell ya if they are to wet or dry. Start a journal yet? I'd like to follow ya.
I think I will start a journal soon. I'll keep you in the loop. Thanks for tuning and chiming in:passitleft:

From the Bay Area of California to Victoria BC in Covid. Doing my first grow. I Bought a 4 X 4 tent and everything I need for a successful grow. I thought for my first grow I would go old school. Craving the taste and smell of my younger days in Northern California... I think I just wanted some comfort pot so far from home, plus I just want to get really stoned. So far so good. All four OG KUSH seeds popped up 9/11/20. I've been veg for about 4.5 weeks. I've been pinching and doing LST. I love the community. Wouldn't have had such a successful grow thus far without all of you. Thank you
D50EFEFF-445F-4EC0-B255-FA64FEDD2B0A.jpeg
Two an a half months later
About to harvest my OG Kush 8th week of flower under TS 3000 in my 4X4 grow tent.

161310EF-3F6E-49B0-A0C9-530230EE5F1D.JPG

376FB214-A159-4D2D-B3C8-586778939AA3.JPG

B76B1ECB-ED38-4F22-BF8F-422A90A290E4.JPG

8244A02F-C1FD-4D3B-A7D1-FC711889082F.JPG

62D81091-41F4-4E08-8734-3B5BA73952C1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom