New to growing

Would this be a kit to get? And will this meter work?
Screenshot_20181016-193718_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181016-194107_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20181016-194107_Samsung Internet.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 34
Your best bet is a ph pen a lot easier than the liquid kit. The only bad part is getting it calibrated but they will send you everything you need. I started with GH ph test kit I believe it was $15 at my local grow shop.

I only have 1 ph pen right now and wouldn't recommend it because it's a pain in the a$$ jumps all over. I'm on the market for a new one as soon as I find one worthy I will let you know. Nice pick up on the light what size is your grow room or tent?

You will want to get a much larger tent for that light 1000w hps gets hot. I have a 3ft x3ft x6ft with a 330w actual draw led and have to use a window a/c I the room to keep tent temps around 75-76f.

I would let them grow quite a bit before putting them under that much light. When you do put them under it turn your ballast down at first. That way they dont get light stress. A lot of growers on here don't turn them all the way up until flower. If your using it for veg I'd run it 50%-60% then crank her up to 100% or 110% in flower if your ballast has that option.

Back
Top Bottom