New to Hydroponics

StuckinTheCloset

Hello everybody, I have recently moved to a state in which cannabis is recreational. I have all the funding I need to start growing. I just want to go the Hydroponics route and I know nothing about it. How much gear do I need? What kind of gear do I need? There is a local Hydro shop here so I'm sure I can get anything I need.

Hello everybody, I have recently moved to a state in which cannabis is recreational. I have all the funding I need to start growing. I just want to go the Hydroponics route and I know nothing about it. How much gear do I need? What kind of gear do I need? There is a local Hydro shop here so I'm sure I can get anything I need.

Read
Read
Read
Read

Then read some more

Hydro isn't the easiest to start with

Have you grown anything before
Have u done any research

I'd go to the hydro shop and chat with them, see what they have, that's how I started a few years ago

Read
Read
Read
Read

Then read some more

Hydro isn't the easiest to start with

Have you grown anything before
Have u done any research

I'd go to the hydro shop and chat with them, see what they have, that's how I started a few years ago
I've done grows before, but now that I have the availability I wanna go for hydro

When you get a handle on what method you'd like, holler

DWC is pretty easy to start with, minimal items needed
RDWC can be overwhelming to start with, I wouldn't do that

Stay away from rockwool use root riot instead

Go down to your local Hydro store then, and come back and tell us what you bought. Then we can tell you return, keep, or advise. If you know nothing about Hydroponics but you know the difference in methods then you are either pulling strings or seeking attention.

I'd guess you have already (read, read, read) If I had all the money to utilize, I'd not be here asking a bunch of stoners such a subjective question. You are destined to get a rainbow of ideas and how it works "the best".

Now then, what's the name of the store and does it have an online shop? Congrats on your move.

Go down to your local Hydro store then, and come back and tell us what you bought. Then we can tell you return, keep, or advise. If you know nothing about Hydroponics but you know the difference in methods then you are either pulling strings or seeking attention.

I'd guess you have already (read, read, read) If I had all the money to utilize, I'd not be here asking a bunch of stoners such a subjective question. You are destined to get a rainbow of ideas and how it works "the best".

Now then, what's the name of the store and does it have an online shop? Congrats on your move.
I dont hop onto threads to seek attention. As for pulling strings as I stated before im a grower with newfound freedom who would like to try out hydroponics. The store name is Northern Hydroponics. Ive checked for an online store and they don't have one.

I grow with ebb and flow and DWC. Feel free to ask questions

Here's a link to my journal. It's a how to for fem seed production and 1st time dwc growers. I'm doing daily updates on the actions taken and why. If you have any questions I can always be found there.

DWC & seed tutorial.

Here's a link to my journal. It's a how to for fem seed production and 1st time dwc growers. I'm doing daily updates on the actions taken and why. If you have any questions I can always be found there.

DWC & seed tutorial.

I read new members looking for advice on first time DWC grows quite often. I'm gonna send them that way if all good with you :)

Im about to start my grow and i need to know how to prep my seeds. Idk how to start them for hydro

I place my seeds in damp paper towels and seal them in ziploc bags. Place in a warm area, cover with a dark towel and leave them alone. Check them every 24hrs. Once they have cracked and have a small root showing, I place them in Rapid Rooter plugs and bury them in the netpot covered with clay pellets in a working bucket. Within a few days they break ground up top.

I read new members looking for advice on first time DWC grows quite often. I'm gonna send them that way if all good with you :)

I'm always on the porch with a loaded bong. Send em on and stop by yourself if you want. :hookah:

I place my seeds in damp paper towels and seal them in ziploc bags. Place in a warm area, cover with a dark towel and leave them alone. Check them every 24hrs. Once they have cracked and have a small root showing, I place them in Rapid Rooter plugs and bury them in the netpot covered with clay pellets in a working bucket. Within a few days they break ground up top.

I'm always on the porch with a loaded bong. Send em on and stop by yourself if you want. :hookah:
I use peat plugs but our technique is identical otherwise

Thank you both for your replies. I'm familiar with germinating, i was just unsure about after that because i always just stick em in dirt. Thanks for clarifying for me

Back
Top Bottom