New to this World - First Timer Advice Welcome

Late on Updates... But !! She's extremely BIG; Still have her in veg. Question... How can I tell just by looking at it which are clones. Can you send me a link so I could have a type of idea of how it looks. I'm horrible on pictures since in my country the light goes out & come back. :) So bare with me. Another question, what exactly is "Defoliating" I looked it up & couldn't find any video showing me what "Defoliating" is. She's 14 wks & 5 dys old as of Today. Is it bad that I been vegging her for so long?

If you are interested in defoliation I highly recommend Bassman59's guide.

@Bassman59

Increasing yield with defoliation indoors - What's it mean? How to do it?

When the leafs are drooping/curling what does that mean?

Can you better describe where on the plant the leaves are drooping/curling? Can you take some photographs of what you are describing? Are you positive you are not over watering or under watering?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

I dropped in to see what was going on after reading your post in "New City Grower". DD pretty much has you covered. The only thing I was going to add was about using those see-through cups but DD also addressed that. Roots don't like light. I'm here & subbed. Never feel you have to apologize for asking questions on 420.

You need not worry anymore. You're in good hands with Dutch Dragon. I give you my word on that. Make sure you join us this Sunday for THE REPS ARE RIGHT. The details are below in my signature.

Whats up reg. I have a couple questions for you. It wont let me a private message you. Get back to me as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom