Newbie grower, dedicated toker

Moneymp08

whats up my 420MAG friends.
Found this site,checked it out,seen alot of awsome info,awsome techniques.
Got to read alot and can see where some did no no's and where skme made the perfect decisions.
I Figursd why not,start journal,post a thread for advice on humidity,temp control inside tent and so far been pretty decent responses.This may be 1st grow but been around it for years never own my own.I am aiming to try several different soils,nutes and diff strains from different banks so in the long run i get to smoke different all the time and yet i can do reviews and QnA's on grows using products.id also like to end up finding a sponsor OR get more into it and do test runs on new soils for different places.along with using led's seeings im gonna stick with them.
BUT untill that comes wich will be a long time from now,i will be here getting and giving threads on info and advice/help needed from others..thanks alot and cant wait to maken new friends,seeing new and different grows..

whats up my 420MAG friends.
Found this site,checked it out,seen alot of awsome info,awsome techniques.
Got to read alot and can see where some did no no's and where skme made the perfect decisions.
I Figursd why not,start journal,post a thread for advice on humidity,temp control inside tent and so far been pretty decent responses.This may be 1st grow but been around it for years never own my own.I am aiming to try several different soils,nutes and diff strains from different banks so in the long run i get to smoke different all the time and yet i can do reviews and QnA's on grows using products.id also like to end up finding a sponsor OR get more into it and do test runs on new soils for different places.along with using led's seeings im gonna stick with them.
BUT untill that comes wich will be a long time from now,i will be here getting and giving threads on info and advice/help needed from others..thanks alot and cant wait to maken new friends,seeing new and different grows..
:welcome:

Here are my babies at day 16 from germination along with the 3 newbies i just put in soil after germinating.
20210216_094253.jpg

20210216_094306.jpg

20210216_094302.jpg

20210216_094258.jpg

Aaahhh i do in fact gor a feeding chart BUT been seeing so many different charts and the remarks being made and this n that imma keep my feedings to myself :) but all in all when dry,water lol
Looking good my friend. I didn't see where you said the ph. You using.

Looking good my friend. I didn't see where you said the ph. You using.
Have not checked ph levels at anytime yet.my water comes from a mountain stream then once in bottles i set it to room temp before using.ill add my nutes,shake it,water unless its only water feed time then ill just water..i see so many checkin water,soil,,premixing soils with powder nutes and this n that.not this fella.ive seen growers who just watch the plant.if it shows a diff then take care of it.normaly u can tell whats wrong by what it does and how it acts..just alittle harder when in tent lol

Have not checked ph levels at anytime yet.my water comes from a mountain stream then once in bottles i set it to room temp before using.ill add my nutes,shake it,water unless its only water feed time then ill just water..i see so many checkin water,soil,,premixing soils with powder nutes and this n that.not this fella.ive seen growers who just watch the plant.if it shows a diff then take care of it.normaly u can tell whats wrong by what it does and how it acts..just alittle harder when in tent lol
Awsome. Your the first person I have heard with that water source. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom