Fellow tokers

GrimReefer513

What's up friends. This is definitely hands down the coolest set of peoples you'll ever find. Fellow tokers that truly have a passion for medicinal and fully support rec. Best thing God put on this earth next to love & family ☺ anyways. I could really use some help!!! I'm 28 I live in Cincinnati Ohio and it is my dream to pursue a career in helping people with different strains, creating new breeds/medicines, I love maintaining the plant and every single part of the process, & just everything to do with it period. I always thought to myself growing up since I was little "what do I wanna do with my life. Who do I wanna be? What do I wanna become?" Such a vital /crucial point in anyone's life. Cuz it says lot about who you are as a person.... after going to Colorado for the first time in 2017 it finally hit me. Nothing ever grabbed onto my heart. Yeani wanted to be apart of a gangster swat team or seal team. But it never consumed me if you can understand.... I fell in love with cannabis. Not even using it. Well. Yea. Using it but I love helping other people with it. And the crowd it brings. And how much peace and love can rotate around good things and good influences. Idk I hope someone out there might be able to understand. Please message me!!! Anybody with any advice or anybody that could possibly help me achieve my dream. I'm on my own. I have no family. No help. Just forums and the people God sends my way.... Thanks everyone! Take care. Smoke on✌

Welcome. This plant has brought out my passion as well.

I’ve got some helpful links in my signature on how to get started and familiar with the web site :thumb:

Would love to have you down at my journal as well!! I’m off to work! I will see you after! Have a good day man

Hey what's your website and thanks for your generosity! Sorry if I can't see it I'm still getting use to this website on my phone. I'm about 2 months into my first grow with about 4 plants.

What's up friends. This is definitely hands down the coolest set of peoples you'll ever find. Fellow tokers that truly have a passion for medicinal and fully support rec. Best thing God put on this earth next to love & family ☺ anyways. I could really use some help!!! I'm 28 I live in Cincinnati Ohio and it is my dream to pursue a career in helping people with different strains, creating new breeds/medicines, I love maintaining the plant and every single part of the process, & just everything to do with it period. I always thought to myself growing up since I was little "what do I wanna do with my life. Who do I wanna be? What do I wanna become?" Such a vital /crucial point in anyone's life. Cuz it says lot about who you are as a person.... after going to Colorado for the first time in 2017 it finally hit me. Nothing ever grabbed onto my heart. Yeani wanted to be apart of a gangster swat team or seal team. But it never consumed me if you can understand.... I fell in love with cannabis. Not even using it. Well. Yea. Using it but I love helping other people with it. And the crowd it brings. And how much peace and love can rotate around good things and good influences. Idk I hope someone out there might be able to understand. Please message me!!! Anybody with any advice or anybody that could possibly help me achieve my dream. I'm on my own. I have no family. No help. Just forums and the people God sends my way.... Thanks everyone! Take care. Smoke on✌
:welcome: to :420:Grim:passitleft:...be glad you didn't choose those teams :dude-knocking: it's not as glamorous as TV makes it out to be...:snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom