Newbie with a lot of knowledge

Well a update still having problems I've put a 150 cfs fan on intake and a 250 cfs black orchids fan on exshaust. With carbon filter temp is still up at 95 and without filter it comes down to 85 depending where thermometer is still don't understand why I can't get it cool

IMAG028018.jpg

nice job on the lights and scrog screen btw.
i cant see the in and out ducts / vents in these pics .

Lower intake has fan drawing in air the top fan blows out exhaust cool air yet inside is warm ? I've now put plant in at 85 degree fingers crossed

Its supprising how warm the cfl's must be . How many watts there? You may just need another small fan inside like a mini desk fan circulating air youd have to mount it to the wall above the screen... or a pc fan mounted in the middle of your light helping the heat rise through the center?
You never answered my question about temp outside the cab . Whats the hottest its reached in the last week inside your shed ?

Sorry. It gets about 65 in shed never tested it at night though after midnight so I should be cooler I have 4 @ 6000 Kelvin. 55 w. And 2 @ 2400 Kelvin 24 watt

Just a few more pics need to know if it's over or under watered its on compost on 18/6 only water once per day when lights first come on

That's exactly what your problem is. An 8" inch filter needs to be used with an 8" fan and preferably with 8" ducting. A 4" inch fan might be enough for your room, but the 8" filter is what's throwing off your output abilities, which is probably making it so the passive intake isn't really working properly. If the box is closed and the scrubber fan is on, can you feel air being sucked into the room through the passive intake hole?

I have an 8" fan pulling from 2 tents. When my tents are closed, they "suck in" from the negative pressure my fan puts in the tent. I have no smell in my grow room and my temps stay at 84 in both tents. :peace:

No scrubber on at moments its seems quite cool about 85
4 inch fan pulling air in and a big fan exshaust does the plant look ok

Back
Top Bottom