Newbie with a lot of knowledge

IMAG032526.jpg

Day 13. I let it dry out yet still droopy then I watered it came back a little but still droopy help please

Still 80_ 85. Am using bought compost my mate useses it to grow his in greenhouse and has good results its only been in grow box a week so compost should have plenty nuits still I'm using rainwater

Still 80_ 85. Am using bought compost my mate useses it to grow his in greenhouse and has good results its only been in grow box a week so compost should have plenty nuits still I'm using rainwater

Not sure how much Nutes are in compost. Usually you need to add to compost since it doesn't have enough nutes. I would get some nutes for veg (Fox Farms Grow big or such) and give a light feeding (1/4 what the bottle says) and see if she doesn't perk up. :peace:

Apart from the slight drooping does the plant look healthy to u its nice and green no yellowing not crisp leaves or hooked at ends is it about right size for its age

I have a 2 x2 x4 ft. Grow box home made it has a shelf at 8 inches from top to house electrics ect. Suspended below this I have a 8 inch dia carbon filter with inline fan Sat on top and ducted to outside of box Below shelf I have a suspended system for lights with 4 x 55 w cfl @ 6000 k 3000 lum. And 2 x 24 w cfl @ 2400k 1700 lum. Below this I have a scrog screen at bottom of box I have 4 x 2 inch dia passive intake holes

The problem is that the temperature inside is 130 deg. It is so hot that the metal base of carbon filter is to hot to touch. How can I cool this set up down

WTH? You won't even need a lighter to smoke your plant! 130 deg! Dayam, 8 inch fan! Dayam, I can run 2 125 actual Watt cfl's and 1 23 watt actual and 400W of LED's and my 4 inch blower will keep it at 85 degrees.

Somthings way off. That 8 inch should suck the grow box right in and spit it out if it don't have an intake!

Back
Top Bottom