bud1109.jpg
bud367.jpg

Some awesome buds right there bud!!! Great job!

Thanks man! not bad for an old timer LOL that is actually one bud cut in two I called it big bertha ha ha ha

That thing is a MONSTAH (boston accent if you didn't know....though I don't have one, I just live close by)

That thing is a MONSTAH (boston accent if you didn't know....though I don't have one, I just live close by)

I am in mass also. maybe one day we can exchange clones or even trade ounce for an ounce. I have all blue steel right now, next batch is white widow.

I am in mass also. maybe one day we can exchange clones or even trade ounce for an ounce. I have all blue steel right now, next batch is white widow.

Man, lots of massholes on here lately it seems! Gotta love it! Guess that happens when they make it legal for us to grow here!

Man, lots of massholes on here lately it seems! Gotta love it! Guess that happens when they make it legal for us to grow here!

yep, would be nice to not ever have to buy seeds. I know a few people local with tents and my goal is grow one strain at a time so it is more likely to grow even and flower at the same time and just trade off ounces. it is legal to give away one ounce so I am all for it.

Back
Top Bottom