Clay pebbles
And all other needs
This is my first crack at DWC
I am currently building a room stealth
IS 1.8 Mtrs internal height Enuff?
Seeds..Mullimbimby Madness
Any tips etc for my new project
Cheers guys

You should have enough height but you will have to try keep the plants height down a little by training it out and also switching to flower at a good time. My only tip for your DWC adventure is to try using a beneficial bacteria and microbe tea right from the beginning, Can you get Voodoo juice and Great White powder?

You should have enough height but you will have to try keep the plants height down a little by training it out and also switching to flower at a good time. My only tip for your DWC adventure is to try using a beneficial bacteria and microbe tea right from the beginning, Can you get Voodoo juice and Great White powder?
I am in Aussie
Small town of 10000 only Bunnings and mitre 10

What about nutes etc

Is this a safe way to start the girls off

Attachments

• IMG_20200828_105042.jpg
    IMG_20200828_105042.jpg
    941.7 KB · Views: 38
This is sorta like voodoo and from Bunnings

I get my great white on amazon can you find it there or no?

For nutes what are you using or if nothing yet what do you have available? Still only things from those stores? you may want something more cannabis intended then a general plant food

Try make the starter bottle light proof and add an air stone but sure why not

So you can find a lot of Aussie specific help here in the Aussie section
I looked around and don't listen to any post that says miracle grow :rofl: A lot of people say go to the hydro store do you have one of those local?

I looked around and don't listen to any post that says miracle grow :rofl: A lot of people say go to the hydro store do you have one of those local?
Ok
Yes to Gogo juice
No to hydro store
I have seen a product...The professor A &B...what your thorts
Do I still need voodoo
I see a new product on shelves called
IONIC GROW A & IONIC BLOOM

Is this what you mean and will a small bottle do a grow $$$$ is always an issue as I have spent a small fortune so far

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200828_111114.jpg
    Screenshot_20200828_111114.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 36
Ok
Yes to Gogo juice
No to hydro store
I have seen a product...The professor A &B...what your thorts
Do I still need voodoo
I see a new product on shelves called
IONIC GROW A & IONIC BLOOM
Gogo sounds like a similar product to voodoo so would not also need voodoo, if you can find great white at a reasonable price online I would get it as well. I just looked at those 2 and I would get the professor one it is heavily chelated which is good and they sound like they have weed in mind when they made it

Is this what you mean and will a small bottle do a grow $$$$ is always an issue as I have spent a small fortune so far
that is what I mean and I got the 1 oz and it would have done me a grow if I hadn't started dumping it in every soil pot in transplanting and on clones and just everywhere I could :rofl: I just ordered the 4 oz for $70 CAD

Gogo sounds like a similar product to voodoo so would not also need voodoo, if you can find great white at a reasonable price online I would get it as well. I just looked at those 2 and I would get the professor one it is heavily chelated which is good and they sound like they have weed in mind when they made it
Ok getting my head around it now SO IF
I have the following at hand I am right
Gogo
Professor A & B
Great White
Hy-Gen Ph up & down
Eco - Flo Dolomite
Ph Pen
TDs & Ex ( hold) pen
Once I get started can we stay in touch at the beginning just to get things moving forward??

Ok getting my head around it now SO IF
I have the following at hand I am right
Gogo
Professor A & B
Great White
Hy-Gen Ph up & down
Eco - Flo Dolomite
Ph Pen
TDs & Ex ( hold) pen
Once I get started can we stay in touch at the beginning just to get things moving forward??
So what is the Eco - Flo Dolomite for? But other then that yes to everything there especially staying in touch feel free to tag me any time with a @

Now with the gogo and great white what I do first get a gallon of water, heat up a cup or two and use it to dissolve a tablespoon of molasses into it, now I mix 15ml of the voodoo (you would have gogo) in the water and add 1/2 teaspoon of great white. stir it all together and put in a airstone for 24-48 hours. What this tea is going to do is fight off any bacteria that can cause algae or slime to build up in the reservoir and also help the roots grow big and healthy, the great white is a rooting powder essentially.

A cheap pH pen will help if you have already broke the bank

IONIC seems to be an option
I can get on shelf but it is 1 ltr grow
1 ltr bloom
I just googled it but no npk levels I can't see

Idk if you can get either of these

IONIC seems to be an option
I can get on shelf but it is 1 ltr grow
1 ltr bloom
I just googled it but no npk levels I can't see
Ionic® Grow 3-1-5. Single-Part Plant Nutrient

Ionic® Bloom 3-2-6. Single-Part Plant Nutrient