Next Question: Mars Hydro 600 TS

I have never been so nervous
I've just used soil but never really been dank buds
Dec seems to be the way to go
Will I need great White also
can you get the ionic a lot easier then the professor?
Ionic here in town professor on line however if you think professor a&b is better I will purchase
What are your thorts

I was getting a lot of root issues and got the great white to help that but if it is too expensive try without, the gogo juice will do something just on it's own as it is also a bacteria product.

If ionic is in town no shipping then try the ionic they also look like great stuff

You said you had a 100 ltr tote for 2 baskets, if cheaper is what you want it may be cheaper to have less water in your system but it will take more attention from you in terms of adding water, my whole system is 30 ltr for 2 plants

I was getting a lot of root issues and got the great white to help that but if it is too expensive try without, the gogo juice will do something just on it's own as it is also a bacteria product.

If ionic is in town no shipping then try the ionic they also look like great stuff

You said you had a 100 ltr tote for 2 baskets, if cheaper is what you want it may be cheaper to have less water in your system but it will take more attention from you in terms of adding water, my whole system is 30 ltr for 2 plants
Ok I'm going to go down town and have a look around the options and I will get back to you a bit later or tomort your time lol

Are you saying less water is best or stick with 100 ltr for better results

well it is 8:30 pm here I may be up for another 4 hours.

I would say a bit less water would be cheaper, my 2 big plants use 4 liter a day about and in my 34 liter system I need to add water after 2-3 days. The more water will be more nutes, more everything except adding water.

If you want to replace 100 liters of water every week or 2 then that is ok it will not dry up between res changes

well it is 8:30 pm here I may be up for another 4 hours.

I would say a bit less water would be cheaper, my 2 big plants use 4 liter a day about and in my 34 liter system I need to add water after 2-3 days. The more water will be more nutes, more everything except adding water.

If you want to replace 100 liters of water every week or 2 then that is ok it will not dry up between res changes
I will be using Clay Balls and rockwool cube of course
Where is my water level,bubbling at base of net or up into the balls
Sorry to besuch a pest

I will be using Clay Balls and rockwool cube of course
Where is my water level,bubbling at base of net or up into the balls
Sorry to besuch a pest
no worries, when the rockwool is first put in the net pot and there is no roots out the net you want to have the water just below the net but not touching so that the breaking bubbles splash the clay balls but none are submerged, after roots come out the net pot you can drop the water level by a couple inches slowly over a week or 2

Taking 100 ltr tote back to shop to swap for 60 ltr tote
Will 2 girls be ok in 60 ltr tote
I will get back to u a bit later with maybe some pics etc and take it from there
You have been a great help bro cheers

I will let u know when I get to shop yea
100 ltr 650mm long,400mm width and 300 mm high

Attachments

• 15985852772983025370013214811597.jpg
    15985852772983025370013214811597.jpg
    559.4 KB · Views: 32
So a bit of math and I think your current tote should be good, internet seems to think it is 78 liter not 100 based on the dimensions you gave. I was also thinking once you put the net pot in you will lose some of the height making it less water needed, how deep is the nets?

Sounds good ya with the net in the tote and roots coming out you will likely only have the tote half filled with water and that will give almost the same amount of water as my system and my system seems to be a good amount of water for 2 plants

Sounds good ya with the net in the tote and roots coming out you will likely only have the tote half filled with water and that will give almost the same amount of water as my system and my system seems to be a good amount of water for 2 plants
At shop now getting 2xsquare pots 25 cm high 150 mm across top
Perfecti reckon

No worries now fkn going back to nursery to get 12.5 I don't know what I was thinking lol fuk they nearly hit the bottom of tote lol

Back
Top Bottom