Nitrogen toxicity or light burn?

ZoomZ06

I just did my defoliation a couple days ago, and my mars hydro ts3000 showed up yesterday and I installed it. Now today I’m noticing a slight curling in some leaves but not all. I watered yesterday with ph’d water. Nutrient schedule is feed/feed/water and repeat. I’m wondering if maybe the increase in light may have been too intense for my girls, or if I should go to a feed/water/feed schedule. Also they just started week 3 of flower today. Oh and I should probably say it’s super silver haze grown in promix hp with mycorrhizae and using temp supercharged nutrients. I think that covers the basics anything else I left out just ask lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    944.9 KB · Views: 43
Just looks a bit too much water to me.

Though adding a lot more light will change several things, the plant will take in more water and nutrients.
The humidity will drop with a small plant because of the extra heat.
On a large plant with lots of leaves the humidity could rise from extra transpiration.
More light can definitely change the way you need to feed the plant.
And will probably take a couple weeks to work it out.

the tip curl says too much N to my eyes... and I suspect it is the feed,feed,water strategy that is causing it. The feed/water/feed/water method allows the plant to use up the extra nutrient that isn't used on the first pass, by giving pH adjusted water on the next pass to reactivate the left over nutes and get them used up. Your method is leaving a lot of leftover nute in the soil during 2/3 of the time... and it has to be what they are complaining about.

Back
Top Bottom