Possible nitrogen deficiency

Hey guys,
I already think I know the answer to this but I figured I get more opinions. im in my 3rd week of flower. Growing under a 625 actual watt LED.
Medium is a mix or promix hp, compost, worm castings and organic soil.
Feeding with GH flora trio, cal-mag and BigBud.
Temp range is between 72-80
RH is between 40-50%
Water is pH’d to 6.3 and between the 4 they’ve been drinking 10L every 2 days.
Today I came home from work and the RH had spiked to 70% (not the issue).

I noticed today after coming home that the lower of 1 of the 4 plants have a couple leafs that yellowed and shrivelled, and one that fell off. I did not notice this yesterday or the day before.
I did just up the lower the flora grow on the last feeding.
My thoughts are since I lowered the “gro” nute I have now created a nitrogen deficiency and should raise the “gro” again
A9CE12B9-0D9B-4EA2-B0F9-93A38A3C152D.jpeg
E8D59A54-0EC9-460F-A70D-4BA18A64FA35.jpeg

I agree w Gljose N deficiency..although ths is common when in the flowering because energy is being focused on producing flowers not foliage. Week 3 might be a lil early to be seeing drastic changes/yellowing of leaves, but by the looks in ur pictures everything seems to be on track. Like u mentioned..small doses of grow nute will help in premature yellowing of leaves, but I would cut the grow nute considerably within a few weeks an let her do her thang..depending on strain an projected length of time in flowering stage of course. What strain?

Back
Top Bottom