No Flowers

crocket

Hi I posted in wrong forum before so I hope I get it right this time
I have been an outdoor grower but am venturing inside and am in need of some advice , I started a plant from seed , put inside at second set of leaves for 3 weeks on a 6 and 18 cycle changed to a 12 x 12 cycle all was looking great but it has now been 9 weeks and still no flowers the pre flowers or white hairs started at about 4 weeks but nothing has changed since she just keeps ketting bigger , can you go full term from a seed or do I need to clone first .

hmm 9 weeks and no flowers, just white hairs.. sounds like your garden is getting more light than just the 12 hours??? are u sure ur garden is totally dark for 12 hours?

what strain did u plant?... autoflowering ones don't react to light but needs time to grow fully out..
many outdoor growers use autoflowers.. did u bring a such inside?

plant must be big now?

dont know the strain worked well out doors , auto flowering never came to mind , could be the problem
cheers

went and checked the big big girl after reading your reply , should have been dark but was in full light , timer not working , I guess I need to be more onto it , bit different than putting it in the ground and waiting hey

aha I did try that once.. the fuse is blown in the timer.. normally happens when u have to many watts going through.. on the back of the timers its label says what it can handle

but u can look happy at it at least it didn't ocure half way through flowering like my example... really fucks up the plants when it happens

:high-five:

Hi mate,
My girl was showing nothing for weeks, until i hit her with a strong dose of P&K and overnight she bloomed!!
So maybe hit her with some Phos. and Potassium and see if she reacts:) Goodluck, Smokemup.

Back
Top Bottom