Fallback420

420 Member
Hey everyone, welcome to my garage grow. This grow is isn't going to be perfect in respect to the climate, my geographical location presents many challenges one of them being how cold it is and the location of our furnace and water heater - they just so happen to be in the garage a few feet from the plants. I have constructed a make shift grow tent that i'm using for vegging, which actually works pretty well; either way, the tent is about 5 x 5 x 9.5 and will house 5 - 6 mother plants under a 600W MH. The Flowering room is located in the open portion of the garage and ill be utilizing a Fluence Bioengineering Spyder 2p - I pick up two of these bad boys earlier this year and they have been doing work! I've been a bottled nutrient person for about 10 years and just recently decided to give the no till organic growing method a try, its seems especially useful when looking at large scale production in both cost and labor. So I've decided to start 4 x 4 Grassroots living soil bed as a tester for something much larger. I'm also going to explore something a little more unique since plant count is not an issue where i'm located. I've never given SOG a try but looking at the quality thats yielded its seems like you can get the best quality every time, no larf, and less trim to pass off to extraction. I'm still cant decide if going 1 plants per square foot or 4 plants per square foot would yield a better crop, i'm torn between less veg time and slight bigger roots for bigger buds. What are your guys thoughts on 1sq ft or 4sq ft? anyone have experience?

Please feel free to join in, ill have regular update and would appreciate your feedback - Fallback out.

Soil Build :
Modern Mix 2.0
  • Base Soil:
  • 2 CuFt Sphagnum moss
  • 1 CuFt Pumice
  • 1 CuFt lava rock
  • 1 CuFt Modern Beginning charged Biochar (thick pieces)
  • 1 CuFt Rice Hulls
  • 2 CuFt Humus composed of 1/3 Compost(Olly Mountain or Malibu Compost) and 2/3 EWC, and
  • If on hand throw in a few handfuls some probiotic herbs – comfrey, nettle, dandelion, etc..
  • Amendments:
  • 1/2 cup organic Neem meal
  • 1/2 cup organic Kelp meal
  • 1/2 cup organic Crustacean meal
  • 1/2 cup organic insect frass
  • 1/3 cup Gro-Kashi
  • 1/3 cup Karanja Meal
  • 1/4 cup of fish bone meal
  • 1/16th cup of Modern Microbes
  • 3 cups of some Rock/Mineral Mix
  • (Per cu.Ft of Base Soil)
  • (Rock/Mineral Mix)
  • 2 part Oyster Shell Flour
  • 2 part Gypsum
  • 1 parts Glacial Rock Dust
  • 1 part Basalt
  • 1 part Calcium Bentonite
Buildasoil - 12 Seed Cover Crop Mix planted

Worms - 3,000 Red Wigglers
European Night crawlers - 1,500

Two avocados applied - I heard worms group and breed quicker.

This is going to be a learning experience, so please sit back and enjoy. The next watering in a day or so will be with homemade EM-1 ( Labs from kefir milk, all lactobacillus and yeast are equal, right? ) ill also be adding a good dosage of Great White Shark for a mycorrhizal presence.

Here's the start, Mango Sapphire and Fruity Pebbles

Attachments

• Sprouts.jpg
    Sprouts.jpg
    440.6 KB · Views: 63
  • No-Till Setup.jpg
    No-Till Setup.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 66
Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom