Northern Lights - 250W CFL - 600W Grolux

Re: northern lights - 250w cfl/600w grolux

there are 2 vents at the top of the hood ( was trying to use the normal fan to force the hot air upwards thru those but it clearly not working during high temps) at night the temps drop down to a constant 27 but i think your 100% right about needing an intake fan at the bottom, do you think a vko fan for intake would be ok? and maybe upgrade to a ruck 250 cfm for extraction? i only live 10 mins from a big hydro warehouse so can grab kit after work. cheers for quick reply btw

I am not familiar with your selection as I am state side as we call it mate. I think you have a handle on it now, let us know how it goes. I used to have english in-laws. About all I miss is the tea and crumpets, scones, and malt vinegar.

Glad to help out.

:thumb:

hi everyone alot has happened in the past three days, well the temps are sorted now lights on and off :) BUT i have had problems with mysterious leaf witing/ drying / yellowing after a day of panic i took a cutting to a local professional and he seemed to be clueless. anyway after another day of researching pics online and trying to match the pic to my problem i have worked out it could be one of three problems.

1) airborn pathogen (mold, disease)
2) nute burn/ leaves touching wet soil
3) i had to pot up the plants into 12ltr pots on weekend as there was a mass roots coming out the bottom of the pots, (heat damage to roots).

il post some pics to go with it and if anyone has any ideas or questions plz feel free to ask :)

IMG_015914.JPG
IMG_016020.JPG
IMG_016112.JPG

Nice set up redeye! Got no clue on this one bro. They look pretty healthy as a whole. hang in there and see if it gets worse. When I cant figure out a leaf problem I usually flush out the soil and give them a 1/4 strength dose of nutes, one that has all of the trace elements as well as the NPK. Good luck!!

Nice set up redeye! Got no clue on this one bro. They look pretty healthy as a whole. hang in there and see if it gets worse. When I cant figure out a leaf problem I usually flush out the soil and give them a 1/4 strength dose of nutes, one that has all of the trace elements as well as the NPK. Good luck!!

Thanks for droppin by to take a look gittergreen, do you think catalyst by plant magic sounds ok? Maybe throw in a foliar feed?

Hi smokzalot ive gone with 2# aswel so ive trimmed all yellowing shade leaves ( they were blocking light anyway). Now im using airports ( same as smartpots in the usa) they dryout pretty quick. And im not watering from top now im dunking whole pot in water so it soaks up from the bottom and sides. Will post a few more pics later
Thanks for stopping by :)

and like u said redeye. it could be the water if its that "hard". I would fill up gallon jugs and let them sit (capless) for 24 hours outside and let all the chlorine and crap evap out of the water. then water your babies with it :)

lol :lot-o-toke: i was looking at page 1 and was gonna comment on it, not knowing this was a 3 page journal lmao:bong::rofl: (conscience says "smoke another one deege")

this dam green crack got me giggling like a child that has experimented at way too young of an age( this comment does not promote underage marijauna smoking)

:thanks:

lol no worries deege420 :thanks: for checking out me journal :)

im still having the yellowing leaf problem im just cutting the leafs off before they get too bad (and the new growth is growing quicker than the old is yellowing thankfully).

im letting the water sit for 48hrs now just too be sure (did 24 at the beginning) and im using half rainwater (filtered). it seems to be helping but time will tell, the airports are great tho.

i think next time i go organic il use biobizz instead of plant magic, theres just not enough information on what other elements/mineral content is in there.

Anyway the Girls are 3 1/2 weeks old today and looking how they are growing im planning on vegging for another 2 1/2 weeks + putting in a screen and going for scrog styleeeee :)

:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom