Northern lights 3 weeks old with random brown tips?

redeyestaylor

Hi all i have 5 northern lights vegging under a 400w mh bulb about 3ft away. Currently they are in 12ltr pots in plant magic organic soil mixed with perlite for drainage. I have given them 1 feed of oldtimer organic grow schedule ( half strength) and around the same time i potted them into bigger pots, anyway i have noticed that the tips of random leafs had started to go yellow and brown. Any ideas at all what it could be? I have had very little advice from other forums and im really worried. Would pictures help?

Re: Northern lights 3 weeks old with random brown tips????

Oh for sure; pics would really help. subbed..

heres a few bad quality pics (using iphone)
IMG_017218.JPG
IMG_017318.JPG

anyone seen it before???

ive seen it....i rip them off....and my princesses are beautiful again....
we need more specs of your total grow...full plant shot.....how many water ...how many times... what is your temp...do your ph`s ec? ....so many variables.......i love my hobby.

Sure thing here goes.....
Im growing 5 northern lights feminised ( nirvana)
Started them on a 250w cfl ( about 3/4 inches away)
Switched to 400w mh in a parabolic ( umbrella like reflector)
Light cycle is 20 on 4 off and temps are bang on 27c and between 21-23c off
Humidity is 40% lights on and 50% lights off
My water schedule is whenever the soil is completely dry... So once/ twice a week
Oh and my last nutrient feed was wednesday last week, here is my feeding list
1ml per ltr or plant magic old timer organics grow
0.5ml per ltr of plant magic catalyst
1.5ml of plant magic root stimulant
0.5ml of plant magic bio silicon.
My nutrient/ water ph is 5.3
I have no idea what the ec of it is ( i dont have a measuring tool)
Will post a pic in a min of whole grow
Thanks for your help so far :)

bring your ph to 6.0 / 6.8
and for the rest your environment is ok...i see no problems.

I edditted this to put in my wisdom for today....

"Less is More" iow(in other words) when in bloom use one good bloom feed ...use one bud enhancer .... and nothing more......dont touch them dont stress them ...treat them right...This growing period is their to stab them punch them cut them squeeze them torture them cause thye like it.

greetings from the netherlands.

the brown can be from you touching them damaging the leave....whilst training them....or the leaves made contact with your dirt in the first weeks.

get your ph correct and your grow will go well... dont do stupid things cause thye wont like that.....dont invent new things .....just do what your feed says ...but moniter your ph.....youre environment is most important.....they do survive a complete flower period whilst not feeding on dirt.....thye dont survive no lights/water or fluctuating environments....
And remeber "less is more"

I couldnt agree more with vampire! Welcome to 420 redeye. We would all love to see you do a journal in the Growers room you can get the most help there and Im sure your journals will help some others along the way as well.:peace:

I couldnt agree more with vampire! Welcome to 420 redeye. We would all love to see you do a journal in the Growers room you can get the most help there and Im sure your journals will help some others along the way as well.:peace:

Yeah your right I should do a journal. I have 2 C99 close to harvest in a week or so, and 4 coco coir clones with SOG that I'm tuning in atm; it's my first coco trial so not to much to journal now. I do plan on re-vegging the 2 Cindys, may do one with that. Cheers :hippy:

Back
Top Bottom