Nutes too early

Yeah flush them and then give them about a half strength to 2/3 strength feeding as per the GH schedule with the proper pH. That’s about the best you can do. It’s always kinda hard to read the signs once the plants get damaged a bit. Basically, if they’re not getting worse then it means you probably fixed the problem.

She's not gunna make err . Working 12 hour days with a sick plant doesn't do it any good. The good that came out is that i made it to the flower stage and learned a whole bunch on what i need to do for my next grow. Everything is going to be automated right down to the temperature of the water. Thanks Stone. I'll tag you in the next grow i get setup

She's not gunna make err . Working 12 hour days with a sick plant doesn't do it any good. The good that came out is that i made it to the flower stage and learned a whole bunch on what i need to do for my next grow. Everything is going to be automated right down to the temperature of the water. Thanks Stone. I'll tag you in the next grow i get setup
These should finish fine J. No-one's perfect and so are plants. Well...you and I excluded of course and maybe Weaslecracker. Just keep doing what you've been doing. Let me/us know when you do if you're not going to continue this. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom