Nutes: What To Use & How To Use Them Tutorial

Re: NUTES - What To Use and How to use them - Tutorial

sorry i meant 3/4 tsp :thanks:

1 Tsp. = approx. 4.93 mL.

Therefore...

3/4 Tsp. = approx. 3.69 mL

Remember what I said about paying attention to units of measurement? :grinjoint:

im using 8x what Fox Farm schedule says. its not hurting my plants.they are only 8 inches high.am i will keep uping them

BOTANICARE PURE BLEND PRO SCHEDULES

how much should i use per L...and using a 400 wat light,,,,

Week 1: 7ml PBP Grow + 5ml Liquid Karma
Week 2: 15ml PBP Grow + 6ml Cal Mag Plus + 10ml Liquid Karma
Week 3 &4: 25ml PBP Grow + 7ml Cal Mag Plus + 10ml Liquid Karma
Week before 12/12: 15ml PBP Grow + 15ml PBP Flower (soil formula) + 7ml Cal Mag + 10ml Liquid Karma
Week 1 of 12/12 : 25ml PBP Bloom + 7ml Cal Mag Plus + 10ml Liquid Karma
Week 2&3: 30ml PBP Bloom + 7ml Cal Mag Plus + 10ml Karma
Week 4: 20ml PBP Bloom + 10mg PBP Grow + 7ml Cal Mag Plus + 10ml Karma
Week 5 &6: 30ml PBP Bloom + 7ml Cal Mag Plus + 10ml Karma
Week before flush: 15 ml PBP Bloom + 6ml Cal Mag Plus + 6ml Karma
(repeat if not ready for flush)

Ok I'm new to indoors and I'm alittle nervous about burning my babies with the nutes regiment because this is my first and. Want it to be successful they are still seedlings so I know not to use them yet but when it's time do I use the fox farms nutes at this much with every watering or every other watering or what??? And I'm sorry it's a soil grow FFOF cuz I know that makes a difference:nicethread:

I had some sandy soil that had a ph of 7 but I wasn't sure of it cause it compacted too much after I watered it to check my ph. So I dug a hole in the ground 16X16 inches and droped a mix of vermiculite, perlite, bone meal, and MG organick choice garden soil. contrary to what my pic. says the mix was: 8 dry quarts of vermiculite, 8 dry cups of perlite, and 1/2 cup of bone meal, last was 4 shovel loads of the MG organic choice garden soil. Is that enough to give it nutes for the veg. I would love to hear from ya for some constructive critisism:)

003120.JPG

I have been looking for a feeding schedule that will give me an idea of what to start feeding my plants. I have them in 1/2 Fox Farms 1/2 Happy Frog soil and they are bearly starting off so they dont need nutes yet. Thanks for the help...

ESPOMA NUTES :
Espoma is a brand of dry, granual organics used mostly in outdoor in-ground growing, but CAN be used at a lesser rate to enrich the soil of container plants.

It is marketed as Plant-tone, Veg-Tone, Holly-Tone, Rose-tone and Flower-tone.

You will want to get Veg-tone and Flower-tone... If flower-tone is not available, use Just the veg-tone.

For in-ground,prep your planting site, adding 1/4 cup of the Veg-tone to the hole you dig for the plants (at least 18 inches wide and 12 inches deep- the soil fluffed and back In the hole when you add the Espoma)
... or in containers, use 2 tablespoons in 5 galons of soil.
When the Plants Begin to bloom, use the Flower-tone as a top dressing according tot he bags directions, and gently rub into the soil around the plants so i doesn't wash away in the rain.

You MAY use the Fish-Fert Schedule along with the Espoma, but reduce the feedings to every other week.

I used a little less than half of the recomended dose of Holy-tone in my 2.5 gallon buckets for there first feeding a couple of days ago, I also used Bio-tone Starter Microbial plant Food when I tweaked my soil for transplanting. I guess my question is will the Holy tone that I used be a problem? Can I still do the Veg-tone? I would appreciate any info on this, Thank you.

This is just another example of the huge amount of information available here. Looks like all my questions are answered by just reading what is already here! :nomo:

Wow, this posts totally confuses me. I am near week 6 of my grow and was advised I had a nutrient blockout problem I guess from over nuting my plants. The problem is, I didn't use NEAR as much FoxFarms nutes as recommended in this thread, so I can't see how I over nuted them. I started using big bloom on week 3 at 1/4 strength, then uped to 1/2 strength for the past two weeks. This means I didn't use near what is recommended here, yet I am being told I need to flush all my plants that are showing curled over leaves. My PH is about 6.2 - 6.5, which I assume is good for soil grow. Also, you recommend using the Big Bloom right from week one? The Fox Farms schedule says not to use it until week 5? I am confused why I should have been feeding it Big Bloom during veg cycle? Here is a link to my leaf problem thread. Any comments? Thanks

Need help, leaves curling under badly

What about the Guano Tea ?

Question. On the first page, where it lists Fox Farms nutes in soil, and it says give 2 tablespoons of this and 2 teaspoons of that, that means you add 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons to a gallon of water, right?

Just making sure, I get kinda thick headed sometimes.

Question. On the first page, where it lists Fox Farms nutes in soil, and it says give 2 tablespoons of this and 2 teaspoons of that, that means you add 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons to a gallon of water, right?

Just making sure, I get kinda thick headed sometimes.

Yeah, you don't need to mix each in its own gallon of water, make sure you raise your pH after mixing.

Question about adding ph up. I am using Fox Farm nutes and after you add to water, ph goes down. I had a real crappy ph meter that I tossed and have been using a ph tester kit. Can anyone give me a round about on how many drops of ph up you need to add after adding Tiger bloom and big bloom to water to get a desired ph? I think i have been adding way to much ph up.....can anyone help?

Thanks for the info!! Wow, you guys are so helpful!

Is there a good way to tell how much water to give them every week? I've been kind of eyeballing it, but trying to follow the ratio on the bottles . My 3' girls (week 6 of flower) are in 3.3gal pots, and I have a couple clones that just went into the same size pot, but they are only 8" tall or so.

Was given 2 part Advanced Nutrients by my kids for birthday. Anyone have a schedule for it's use.
Thanks

???HOW CAN I FIX AN OVERFERTILIZED plant????

HOW CAN I FIX AN OVERFERTILIZED plant
i have 12 plants at week 2-3 of flowering
2 chocolate chunk & 2 warlock are showing what i believe are signs of over fertilization.. coincidentally, i used a slightly different nute mix on those 4 plants.. instead of GH flora nova bloom with GH flora nectar & GH liquid kool bloom, i used that combo plus a small amount of powdered Advanced Nutrients bud blaster.. i am pretty sure this caused the leaves to curl over (like a limp penis) & also fold inward like the bill of an old wornout baseball hat.. this is 1/3 of my harvest please HELP i dont wanna lose all those buds..

(FYI this is my first grow i was trying to experiment as many of you all have recommended..)

THANKS

Re: ???HOW CAN I FIX AN OVERFERTILIZED plant????

HOW CAN I FIX AN OVERFERTILIZED plant
i have 12 plants at week 2-3 of flowering
2 chocolate chunk & 2 warlock are showing what i believe are signs of over fertilization.. coincidentally, i used a slightly different nute mix on those 4 plants.. instead of GH flora nova bloom with GH flora nectar & GH liquid kool bloom, i used that combo plus a small amount of powdered Advanced Nutrients bud blaster.. i am pretty sure this caused the leaves to curl over (like a limp penis) & also fold inward like the bill of an old wornout baseball hat.. this is 1/3 of my harvest please HELP i dont wanna lose all those buds..

(FYI this is my first grow i was trying to experiment as many of you all have recommended..)

THANKS

you have posted this in a tutorial thread and probably wont get much response. you should post again in this thread...Problems, Pests & Disease Control - 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom