Nutes: What To Use & How To Use Them Tutorial

Re: NUTES - What To Use and How to use them - Tutorial

i use the entire FF nute line up minus the sledge hammer am i really like the results! its lacking cal-mag which i found i needed to add about 3 weeks into vegging but after adding it straightened everything out. i feed every other watering which is mon and friday for food and straight water with a tsp of big bloom to remove salt build up on weds.

How long do you Nute while flowering ...6 weeks then flush or longer ?

this was exactly everything i needed to know. thank you!!

if im going into 12/12 from seedling, and using MG soil without time released Nutes....what do i need to do if i use bloosem booster, and when do i need to use it ?
If you were on a schedual during the vegatative cycle then just continue with the bloom booster. If I am not mistaken, MG/BB as is the All Purpose, is an every 10-14 day feed at a rate of 1tsp per gallon of water. However, theoretically, you could give it to them every watering. You would just have to adjust the dosage per gallon in order to do so and not fry them. So count 10-14 days from the last feed while in the veggie room and then start with the BB. You should get at least two waterings in during that period I would think, Use warm water to help with the flushing of veggie nutes and to eradicate any possible build-up. Potting soils tend to pack in the bottom few inches of the container after a few waterings and shufflings of the containers. This is where toxic build-up will most likely occur and an area where the roots will find it harder to penetrate due the "packed" soil. Drainage and aeration at this level is also poor for the same reason resulting in a constantly wet muck if you get my meaning. This is one reason some Pharmers put small stones or other substances that will provide better drainage and keep the soil loose, in the bottom's of their containers when using potting soils. I prefer a soiless mix myself. It never packs providing you do not add top soil or other amendments to it and drains very well. If you do add anything to it, worm castings is great, mix until you can make a loose "snowball" but one that will fall apart easily, not one that will take out a car window! lol. Also, some soiless mixes, Pro-Mix anyway, contain enough nutes to sustain seedlings for about the first month, just food for thought. Hope this helps...:cool:

Hey, I'm a first-timer, just wanted some clarification on this:

Start with (A) the 1st day of 12/12, then again in 10 days,
then switch to (B). Do not switch to (C) until the week before you flush for harvest!
when the trichomes just start turning cloudy, give em their last dose. In 10 days, check the trichs again.. if not all cloudy, you can feed again-- But go back to (B)

Do you mean to say that I should only be nuting every ten days? Or just don't use nutes between days 1-10?

I've got a 5-30-5 mix for blooming, is that good?

Furthermore, the strain I ordered have an estimated flowering time of 45 days - how will this effect my feeding schedule? And when exactly does "flowering time" start, and when does it end?

Thanks for the help.

SuperJoe....this is a tutorial thread and you may not get much response here. You may want to post your question with a new thread in this forum...

SuperJoe...all i can say is READ READ READ.. all the BASIC info you need is already here. Read all the sticky's in the forums(the first threads you see at the beginning of each forum)..Read as many Journals as you can..
Most questions have already been asked and answered..find a journal close to what your doing..Soil..Hydro..aero..coco..organic vs chem...

Hope this helps...How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know!

Every grower has their own way of doing things..

Great post amigo :thumb:

For my fellow Europeans using the popular Canna range of products, this is thier guide:

terra_growschedule.jpg

Personally Im a little unsure of some things on it tho.. 'duration' this presumably means to use during those weeks?
It also says 12 hrs light during fast grow veg stage which should still be the full light cycle obviously(?)

PROPER TIME TO PUT OUTDOORS!

Does anyone on here know the proper time to put the "crew" outdoors? I know a couple people who did it too early and they now have bloomers on their hands. It is light at 7 AM and it now gets dark at 5:55 PM where I am. How long would you wait until putting the TEAM outside for the rest of the year! I am guessing 7:30 dark but that kinda means another 2 months before it gets dark at that time and I am pretty sure people put them out before May 15th. Thx in advance for anything that helps.

im a little past a week with my first plant, its currently in mg which wasnt my first choice but it was convenient, i do plan on transplanting to a larger container which ill be filling with different soil thats not miracle gro. can anyone reccomend a good soil along with nutes, fyi im growing headband if that helps

im a little past a week with my first plant, its currently in mg which wasnt my first choice but it was convenient, i do plan on transplanting to a larger container which ill be filling with different soil thats not miracle gro. can anyone reccomend a good soil along with nutes, fyi im growing headband if that helps

I had some Headband for the first time the other night.....kicked my ass!!

I use Fox Farms Ocean Forest with Flora Nova nutes (with a few other things :)), but I'm switching to Pro-Mix for my next round...:smokin:

I'm using Hollands' Secrets, and am using their chart...I water every 2 to three days...Should I use nutes every watering, or just once a week???

I am on my second grow, getting ready to harvest in a few days my first, and I did burn them a bit, during flowering.

I know I need to cut back on feeding...how much is the question.

Thanks

Interesting, so you've given them something like this..

2Tsp Grow Big + 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Beastie Bloom

at once and not burned them (with non-organic FF for soil)?

I'm on the 8th week so maybe I'll try giving that much to one of my plants and see what happens..

:peace:

Harry
whatever you end up deciding to do. remember to do a thorough flush atleast 10 to 14 days before harvest

I had a hypothetical question about emergency flushing.

Do you think it would help or hurt if you used Club soda? It has a ph of 6.

Fish Fertilizer
This is for the use of Alaska brand Fish Fertilizer, and Alaska Kelp Fertilizer-- But other brands of Fish Emulsion and Organic nutrient that is JUST P & K with NO "N" value will work also.

Start The FIsh Ferts at 1/2 recomended rate when the plants have 3 sets of true leaves... after week 2 of veg, go to 3/4 stregnth...
When ready for 12/12-- you need to get some Alaska Kelp fert* (-- it is just P-K... add this to your 3/4 stregnth Fish Ferts at 1/4 stregnth... and use this blend thru the bloom period...
IF she seems to need more-- feed more often instead of increasing the amounts... with this fert , that seems to work better.

You will probably need additional micronutes-- so I would call around, or go online for EarthJuice Microblast... use at 1/3 stregnth every week.. as the Fish ferts arent complete with all the micro's needed.

*or another No Nitrogen Organic

I can not find Alaska Kelp Fert* online or at any of my local stores. Is there anything else I could use? Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!!!!:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom