Nutrient Change Growth Explosion

Koolbudz

Been using General Organics for a few grows, wasnt impressed really, was good smoke but growth seemed kinda slow and unimpressive. I have 8 Skunk #1 plants from seed right now, currently in 1 gallon pots, they have only been misted with ph'd well water till about 2 days ago. They didnt look as though they needed water but pots were pretty light so I gave each plant a feeding/watering with my new nutrients (Nectar For The Gods). They all got about 1 cup of nutrient water and are under four little 12w leds @ 24/0. Immediately after watering everyone drooped, then the next day I took a look to make sure all was good and OMG they grew what looks like 1+ inch over night. By that growth boost it tells me these nutrients are more available to the plant right away. If this type of reaction continues with these nutes I think I may continue on with NOTG's line up for other grows. It is more expensive but if it improves quality and quantity I will be happy. Everyone seems to like my smoke, but I am looking for that 1 hitter quitter like I used to get in Cali. I am hoping I will eventually find it....

I like their product line and they not owned by/subsidy of Monsanto (or far as I know yet), that and made in my State. Think my only complaint is their measurements are not all the same, most numbers are in teaspoons but one is tablespoons and one is in ounces far as their line goes and what on their bottles/feed charts. You might try and contact them as I got a Sample Box for the cost of shipping (albeit it was like $28 but it was quarts of their basic starter line (six quarts total), but they probably don't do it anymore or I didn't see anything on their site about it. Hydro store in town went out of business but I found a place I could get them the next town over, so just not as convenient.

Genetics and lights affect the quality the most IMHO, but growing skill and the other 800 variables affect it too ;) :rofl: but if it's not in the genetics doesn't matter on the other variables quite as much as can't get "killer" from "so so" genes. But that all just one of those in my opinion things and probably lots of other points of view on that one out there ;)

Back
Top Bottom