Old newbie at growing

GOLLO

HI. I've ordered a Supercloset Flower box and I can't hardly sleep awaiting my new box. Can anyone please give me some tips to make my 1st grow i can brag about. I'm a retired firefighter, whose body is in chronic pain. I am currently spending conservatively $750 a month for pain relief. A number that is unsustainable PRIMO goes for $360
-400 bucks. I also make brownies each month so I don't smoke so much, which adds another 3-400 bucks. I either have to go back to opiods or find another financially feasible alternative, of which I have no knowledge .
ANY HELP OR TIPS ARE WELCOME.

Has anyone purchased a Supercloset Flower box setup? If so, would you buy another? What problems, other than broken parts upon delivery, have y'all had? As a newbie, what potential problems might I encounter. What extra tools and/or monitors would y'all recommend? EXtra fans? I live in Vegas, we just had a week of 110+ degree weather, and my box is going to be located unfortunately on an outside wall that does get a little warmer that normal. Any help welcome.

Greetings I have not and while you wait for a response you can check these links out:
How to grow marijuana
How to ask for help
Sponsors
In addition there are quite a few members who have grow journals, check em out.
Any idea on your grow? Strain? etc...
I'm going for the heartier indicas like GDP, AFGHANI KUSH, BIG BUD, GG#4, BLUEBERRY KUSH, PURPLE PUNCH -and Durban Poison. Something ought to pop out of that selection. I'm going to start a journal, but I need to setup my room for the cabinet. Unfortunately, I have to wait for 3 weeks and 2 days from now for my box. I'm watching videos, visiting all concerning websites, and assembling info on parts, lights, nutrients, et al. I've owned a 150 gal aquarium, so I know what it takes to keep a balance with water PH and the like. Of course this is a new/next level of anything I've ever tried save for changing out engines, & rear ends. I'm studying my lesson on the aforementioned stuff by going to more than one site before making decisions and selections, although, it looks like I'll be needing little to get started with the sys I chose.

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

Hey it's all good understand your excitement. I have found that bookmarking topics/replies as a reference guide.
Believe it or not watering is one issue lots of growers have I am guilty of over watering.

Hey it's all good understand your excitement. I have found that bookmarking topics/replies as a reference guide.
Believe it or not watering is one issue lots of growers have I am guilty of over watering.
I've printed out all relevant articles so I can reread them after my box arrives. Do you have any tips for getting the greatest yield out of a plant grown hydroponically.

Thanks, I've been reading and printing out articles of significance. I am now drain bamaged!
If you have reliable internet access you could "bookmark" a spot you like on the forum and go back without printing. Unless that's your thing. If you look at the far right of this post is says #15, beside that is a little certificate image that you click and can save a spot.
This was meant to be helpful, if you're computer savvy nevermind. :lot-o-toke:

If you have reliable internet access you could "bookmark" a spot you like on the forum and go back without printing. Unless that's your thing. If you look at the far right of this post is says #15, beside that is a little certificate image that you click and can save a spot.
This was meant to be helpful, if you're computer savvy never mind. :lot-o-toke:
Thanks, I thought I was computer savvy, but Jenny Kush gave me drain bamage!

You can always try a strain cross such as Afghan x OG Kush. That will definitely work for the pain. As In tips, I would get very good nutrients, definitely one of the things I would buy Is superthrive! Add In Terpinator, plus some bud denser, and go with advanced nutrients as the base nutrients for veg, and bud!

Back
Top Bottom