Omega Garden's Volksgarden Rotary Garden

Trim pro has a number of machines to choose from.
Trimpro and Trimbox, machine to trim excess leaves and cut twigs from plants and bushes either exterior or hydroponics.
I want one so bad. A buddy of mine uses one and loves it but still cleans them up with snips for that special look but they work great.
I love your volks machine. The buds look great.

Thanks Mr Smith,

Have you seen the trimmer in action? Do you have an idea of the man hours displaced by such a machine?

Cheers,
Maxx

Maxximus, you might want to try the Handy trimmer, I think they are around $500.

Here's a link to the website: https://handytrimmer.com

Here's a link to a video of it being used by the Urban Grower: YouTube - Handytrimmer

Keep up the great work on this journal, it's going to help me a lot when I finally get one and get it up. I don't know if you remember me from a few months ago, I kind of fell off the radar. I had been busy getting moved out to NorCal. But I made it and I'll be ready to get in the game soon.

I have a question for you... Do you think I grow mother plants from clones? I would really prefer to do that over seed if I can, and I don't want to spend $600 on clippings so fill the VG. Thanks!

I only know the guy from another forum and seen the pics. He has the small trill pro, not the automatic so his weed isnt tumbled and molested. He trims normally when its fresh cut but it works great for dry buds too. He swears its about 3 to 4 times faster and makes trimming fun again. I have talked with him for years and believe him to be a reliable source of info. Lost track of him when the site went down and we became forum refugees. Knew him from AN then hg420. He grew large amounts, alot more than I do and I grow for 1 pnd plus per gro op and have 2 goin at a time.
The one that Jeff has in the vid works the same way as the auto version trim pro and does large amounts, not half a skimpy plant at a time. With the small trimpro you can leave the buds on the stick for hang drying.

Max, the trimpro is awesome. I bought one, $425, saved me hours immediately. Yes, you still have to "touch up" after the initial trimming by the machine, but it is truly a timesaver. If you visit my photo gallery, there are pics. Mine was called the spin-pro, looks just like the handy trimmer.

How was the trim afterward for making hash or budder?

Good Morning Everyone- I finally received my Volksgarden, seemed like it to forever to be shipped here. I am really excited to get started with it. Anyway, it along with everything else will be put together on Friday exception to my second 600 watt light as i am still waiting for that to come in. I just have a few ?'s if you don't mind.

1- On Co2 Has anyone ever used Supernatural Excellofiz or Co2 Boost Bucket System? Do they work?

2- Has anyone used a Ice Box Liquid Heat Exchange for the Volksgarden System and does it work?

I am setting the Volksgarden up in a 76" x 76" x 76" Tent, I will also still be using my NFT 56 plant machine until i get used to my new toy.

Thank You for all the help you guys have provided to me. I am learning so much more from you guys that i wouldn't have if i didn't find you talking about this setup.

Hi Everyone- Sorry, 1 more question.

With this system it uses 3x3's- When germinating in a 1" how is everyone transferring from a 1" to a 3x3?

Thanks again for the help.

Good Morning Everyone- I finally received my Volksgarden

Outstanding, congratulations!

Hope you're going to share your grow with us?

Looking forward to seeing pictures

TB: If you vent your tent correctly, I see no need for the icebox. I have one, had it hooked to a res. chiller, and it was noticeably cooler in my grow room. My outdoor temps are low enough to where I don't really need those items, so they sit unused until I actually have a purpose for them. Perhaps you might read the other rotary grow journals here, and more of your questions will be answered before you ask. Good luck!:rollit:

Hi Sonig 420- I have downloaded the Anonamizer so i hope to share photos. Thank You.

CanbisMxmus- Who else has a journal here? I have looked but so far only found 2.

Wheel o Fortune- Do you have one started? If you do where is it at?

Maxximus, your crop must be near dry and I want to hear how much and how good. Mazar looks and from your report seems worth the risk and expense for me to acquire for my grandiose scheme. Not a $10 cut at a club for me, my state has far too many big pharms to ever allow home grown medicine that actually works. I'm envious and would flatter by emulation, but I won't move back to CA anytime soon.

PG

I found Wheel o Fortune which i am reading right now. Just had to take a break, eye's are going buggy.

that has been known to happen when reading my posts buddy.

read with caution.
lol.

Thank You Sonig 420, Your last post really helps me.

No problem

I should mention, I have them named a little different than the original poster in some cases; for my memory i.e "WOF's second" is the "...Auto Collection Galore" etc.

Back
Top Bottom