DSCF000212.JPG

And here are some shots of the much more manage-able insides:
DSCF000311.JPG

DSCF000410.JPG

DSCF000512.JPG

DSCF00069.JPG

DSCF00075.JPG

DSCF00086.JPG

There is still much to be trimmed and tuned, but it is going to be much healthier soon. Here is the VgII and it's fantastic looking crew:
DSCF00095.JPG

DSCF00107.JPG

DSCF00113.JPG

High CannabisMaximus both volks' are looking great. I believe you said you didn't want this much stretch, yet if you to get it nice and tuned I feel you'll have an increased overall yield. Nice work and keep it up. :roorrip:

I apologize for my absence, I took a spill on a bicycle (about a month ago). Gave myself a concussion, and broke my clavicle (shoulder bone), so I've been a bit out of it. My yield from VG-I was a pitiful 5 oz, thanks to neglect. VG-II has also been harvested, but is still drying up before final weight, again very dissapointing yield due to neglect. Right now I have neither one running, and am waiting for clones to mature. It's been a tough month, but I will try to get things back on track. I will consider this journal finished for all practical purposes but will update with the final dry weight of VG-II.

So great to see you back CanbisMxmus; been hoping you were ok. Man, sorry to hear about you crash; hope you're recovering well and have the right strains to keep the pain to a minimum.

I'll move your journal to our completed archives per your comments above. We're looking forward to seeing your next project whenever you decide you're up to it.

Take it easy brother and much peace and love from 420 Magazine ;)

ditto on Soniqs post bro.

sorry about the whhel, but i feel you on the effects of neglect. been there done that. killed 35/40 seeds for my second run that way. . . made that journal a semi-flop. lol. again.

I have better expectations this round

hope you feel better bro.

:Rasta: Thanks for the support from all of you, I am feeling almost as good as new, and with a renewed sense of determination to get the VGs optimized.

After the success of the first run, the poor results from the later runs were somewhat discouraging. I do realize most of my problems have stemmed from lack of preparation, and lack of orginization. Luckily my attention to detail usually pulls me through. The next runs will be more organized, with many less variables, and more experience to provide insight.

Even though my yield was well below expectation, the quality of the buds is exceptional; dense, fragrant, and sticky.

Thanks for watching, participating, and commenting everyone!

I noticed that u us AN, do you follow the suggested table or tone it down abit regarding the first week in the volks. also the rockwool, before you pop your clones in, how do you treat your 3x3x3 cubes as to conditioning and how wet those cubes are.

I noticed that u us AN, do you follow the suggested table or tone it down abit regarding the first week in the volks. also the rockwool, before you pop your clones in, how do you treat your 3x3x3 cubes as to conditioning and how wet those cubes are.

I always, no matter what manufacture, use less than recommended and may work my way up to about 3/4 strength. With AN nutes, I use ec to measure. When I prepare rockwool, I follow the directions on the package: prepare water @ 5.5ph and soak for at least 5 min. Sometimes I use some vitamin B and hygrozyme, but more often than not, I just use plain ol' water. Cube wetness? I just saturate (dip) the cube and leave it in a tray until it is ready to be placed in the holder, and then into the VG.

Back
Top Bottom