Half a LB a Month in an Aeroponic Tent

Tmac, not sure where you got 6 lbs from but I would be super stoked if that happened. I don't think it's possible though from such a small footprint.

Here's what I did get though.

dismal_harvest.JPG

1.50 oz of MK Ultra
1.50 oz of Bush Widow
1.75 oz of Flo

This doesn't include the oz of popcorn and trim that already got sent to my patient for cooking.

Here are the plants currently in flower. A little blurry but you get the picture.
ATF

atf1_d34.JPG

atf2_d34.JPG

Afgoo

afg_d34.JPG

afg2_d34.JPG

MK Ultra

mk_d34.JPG

Current Veg - ATF and AK on the left and Rainbow on the right.

veg_d4.JPG

Almost 5 ounces from 6 plants isn't bad man. As long as the smoke is good its all good. I hope I can at least get a ounce per plant on my first grow of 39 plants. During your last grow did you do any plucking or trimming of the fan leaves? Also I notice you eventually want to go with a 1000 watter. Dpes your tent allow you to put two lights in there? I was thinking if so maybe to get another 600 watt light versus buying (1) 1000 light.

I didn't trim much on that batch other than taking clones. The next batch is a different story.

Theoretically I could put two hoods in the tent but I wouldn't be able to vent them properly which is why I will be ordering a dimmable digital 1k on Friday. Testing some new, cheap products including a new 6" 440cfm fan and filter.

Ordered the light. $312.25 shipped for a 1000 watt switchable, dimmable digital ballast, AC reflector, and high frequency bulb. The order was made early this morning so it should be shipped today. I also picked up some nutrients. Trying out Dyna-Gro for my veg and week 1 and 2 of flower. Veg reservoir was changed and I will change the flower solutions tonight.

Cloner is currently empty so I am going to make some changes there as well. I'm getting rid of the tub and changing it to a bucket. I found some gasketed 5 gal bucket lids at HD for $1.50 so I will be able to make a system that does the same number of clones but in a smaller foot print.

You won't believe the difference that light is going to make. Thats a pretty good deal that too. I can't wait to go digital but I'm going to order 8 at once so I can redo everything in one shot and get a bulk deal so that won't be for a bit.

Sky, I do some trimming, but you may want to check DocBud. He does some pruning of the plants at different times.

Hey Hash, how you doing? I made canna butter tonight. Hubby wants some brownies!!!

I saw a box of that in the store today an almost picked it up.... have to go back tomorrow anyway to return videos so will pick some up!! Thanks for the suggestion!!:grinjoint:

As far as trimming is concerned I pretty much take all the large fan leaves off when they go into flower and through out the veg period. I've talked to people who say that the large old leaves store more nutrients so instead of having all that food being put into storage when you defoliate you cause the nutrient flow to go toward growth rather. Pruning I only do in veg to a point, then I let them grow so they can have more node development for flower. It all comes with practice.

Exactly. I look at fan leaves as elevators for vertical growth. The two plants at the rear of my racks are pretty much au naturale though. I can't reach them to prune except at the 4 week mark when I remove and clean the opposing system. After that I'm stuck removing dead leaves with a shop vac.

Ordered the light. $312.25 shipped for a 1000 watt switchable, dimmable digital ballast, AC reflector, and high frequency bulb. The order was made early this morning so it should be shipped today. I also picked up some nutrients. Trying out Dyna-Gro for my veg and week 1 and 2 of flower. Veg reservoir was changed and I will change the flower solutions tonight.

Cloner is currently empty so I am going to make some changes there as well. I'm getting rid of the tub and changing it to a bucket. I found some gasketed 5 gal bucket lids at HD for $1.50 so I will be able to make a system that does the same number of clones but in a smaller foot print.

Hash 312 bucks for the 1000 watt whole set up? Dam that's good. I paid almost 800 bucks. That includes light, hood, and dimmable ballast..

Can you take pics of this whenever your done, also did you use the gamma lids or w/e they are? I might just turn a bucket into a cloner to cause I only need a few clones and it will give me more room for a mothers under the T5 too. Congrats on the new light bro, I can't even imagine what a 1000w looks like indoors. isn't it like 75,000 initial lumens at least?

Anxiously waiting for the FedEx truck to arrive and I will take pictures tonight when all the equipment is installed. For the cloner I did use a gasketed lid. I've got it on a 3.5 gal bucket now but I am going to put it on the 5 gallon.

The new 1k is actually 140,000 lumens.:smokin:

Anxiously waiting for the FedEx truck to arrive and I will take pictures tonight when all the equipment is installed. For the cloner I did use a gasketed lid. I've got it on a 3.5 gal bucket now but I am going to put it on the 5 gallon.

The new 1k is actually 140,000 lumens.:smokin:

Break out the sunscreen man!:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom