Dread's 3rd Soil Grow.

Thats awesome dread! its nice and compact too! im gunna pm you a little later and ask some more details. im going to need to get one pretty soon, but a big ol carbon is going to be too much for my little closet. way to use your head!!
Thanks mesrone. PM me any time you like. I always love hearin' from people!

that kush looks wicked dread, where did all that snow come from!!!! lol. are you using any boost on these ladies :grinjoint::cheer:
Thanks number1! Yeah she's gettin mad frosty! No boost to speak of. Am battling ph issues at the moment...

lol does that price tag say 99.99 -- 49.99 --- 19.99???

its almost like Billy Mays is on your box selling it to you :p haha! <rip>

excellent buy dude, carbon filters arent cheap!!! *cept for you i guess right??

rock!
haha, yeah man $20 for a filter is a deal I'm gonna take no matter what! R.I.P. Billy Mays.

wow that kush looks unbelievable.Great job on all the ladies!!!
Thanks for the kind words Butcher! Always glad to have you by the journal to check things out!

DD,
things are looking up for ya man good things happens to good folks the girls are top notch, i cant belive the frosty at 30 days unreal gonna be awesome by next month.
take care good to see again :goodjob:
gonna rep ya if i can :grinjoint:

Thanks for everything fluroman! Yeah I'm very impressed with the kush! I wish I would have seeded a few buds, I'm a fool to let these genetics pass me by...

Flowering Day 40

Well, this is an update on my beloved Kush girl... She is looking hella rough!! I F'd up big time! The good news is, shes still alive and her buds are good and green. The bad news is, most of her leaves are fried. I did my usual 1/2gal pre-flush (thank you Aberration!) and found the ph to be at 4.9... Don't know how that happened but whats done is done. I proceeded to flush with 10 gallons of water until ph was at 6.4.

The lockout occurred over a period of about 6 days. I was able to correct the issue, but I sat on my ass and watched when I should have acted on the problem. Since then, they've greened up and the nugs continue to grow outward.
Oh well, live and learn... This is the result of my stupidity:
05614.JPG

Now check out these nugs....... :trance:
03935.JPG

01592.JPG

02173.JPG

02743.JPG

0717.JPG

Keep it locked, other plants to come in the next few days!!

Thanks alot Sisco and dlanik... mesrone, I'd say shes got about 3 weeks to go. Some would probably be flushing right now but I'm lookin for a strong stoney couchlock buzz from her. This plant I'm updating tonight has a while to go, probably 4 weeks or so...

I'll let the pics speak for themselves...

10/7
02171.JPG

10/18 Day 41 Flowering
013122.JPG

Bowl of nugs...
008168.JPG

007167.JPG

Tops
009147.JPG

011129.JPG

Thanks for looking!! :peace:

mesrone- Thanks alot! Yeah shes a beautiful plant, always has been! I didnt lst her untill the flowers appeared, just topped her right before flower. I tied down her main four branches to create the "Stonerhenge" effect, and it worked out rather nicely...

siscokid- Thanks for stopin in man! Appreciate it!

Butcher- Thanks for checkin in bro!

Odorous- I thank you sir for the enthusiasm. I am equally excited!!

Yeah, those are some sweeeeeeet lookin' buds. I'm so jealous. I want frosties like that.

I do have some questions. Is the red background in the pictures deliberate, or do you just have a red wall over there? I ask because it really contributes to the picture. I'm no photographer, but I have a growing interest in the topic. Also, what camera do you use?

Hope I'm not being too nosy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:peace:

OGD - Thanks alot man I appreciate it! Glad your liking it!

Aberration - Thank you so much man! I cannot believe how frosty they are, I'm stoked!!
I'm so glad you noticed my background!! It's just my closet door. I've always thought it provided great contrast to the shades of green. I was hoping people were picking up on it, so thanks for saying something man!
The camera is a fairly basic Canon Powershot. I think its the 3rd in the powershot line... Not much to it just a 7.1mp 4x optical zoom digi. It takes great photos once the settings are all dialed in.
Don't worry bout being nosy man, no worries here! Ask away!

Floroman - You guessed it brother! Closet door with a dark stain! You were spot on. See above for camera info...
Thanks for dropin by man it's always good to hear from you!

JAW - Bowl o Frosty Nugs it is!! Thanks so much for the compliments man it means alot to me. I highly value each and every comment, after all, I'm here to entertain! It's good to know y'all are diggin it! :ganjamon:

I took a few photos tonight I would like to share with all you cannabis fanatics out there. Hope ya don't mind!

A look inside the veg box. Took a bulb out to get the shot. Day 45 or so veg.
06117.JPG

011130.JPG

Day 1 Bloom for this one. Topped the two new tops about 4 days ago.
007170.JPG

004193.JPG

Couldn't resist throwing a couple of these in there... Day 46 Bloom
01689.JPG

02249.JPG

05115.JPG

A big happy family!!
05416.JPG

I apologize, I should have made that more clear. I have to confess, I took a sample from the stonerhenge plant and did a quick dry... needless to say i'm completely blasted off a few hits...
The first two pictures show one of the two plants I've been vegging for about a month and a half. It will continue to veg until all of the flowering plants are done.
The second set of pictures are of the other plant thats been in veg. It went into the closet last night so technically its in bloom now. This second plant has had some major stress put on it. I topped it once and let it grow for about 2 weeks. I then topped the tops... The plan was to let both plants grow for another month, but the veg area was getting way to crowded already. I decided to focus all my veg efforts on the first plant, and flower the taller one early.

Back
Top Bottom