Dread's 3rd Soil Grow.

:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:
Man. They look like sourpatch kids candy all covered in sweet sour sugar.
Sourpatch buds. CAn you take a picture of all your plants and all their beautiful buds together?

Thanks alot for the advice regarding flushing guys!!

Citrus Bagseed day 54 bloom:
004195.JPG

02644.JPG

'Stonerhenge' undergrowth:
03936.JPG

Sorry about the flash, I promise to get some more natural shots soon... :peace:

Thanks so much guys!! :thanks::thanks::thanks:

My bad, I know I've been slacking lately... It's been real busy at work and there hasn't been much time to sleep let alone tend the girls. Luckily, the harvest went without a hitch. 'Stonerhenge' came down 11/3. The smaller plant of the same genetics came down 11/6. Lastly, the beastly 'Citrus' bagseed came down 11/10. All three plants recieved ample flushing with clearex and should be free of residual nutrient salts. I'm very happy with the harvest!! I've got some pictures for everyone... enjoy.

'Stonerhenge'

02843.JPG

04127.JPG

04625.JPG

Citrus Bagseed

11091.jpg

011136.JPG

009152.JPG

Neglected to take pictures of Kush #2 when it was still alive... Heres a nug shot:
02177.JPG

More nug shots to come...

Thanks alot man! Here are some more nugs:

Stonerhenge beginning to cure.

stonerhenge.jpg

Citrus bagseed starting to dry

Citrus.jpg

Final Numbers
Stonerhenge - 26.8g
Kush #2 - 18g
Citrus - Still drying... Will have a number in a few days.

they look deelish. +rep

I would like to thank each and every member or non-member who read, or even glanced over my journal! It is because of your support and guidance that I have become the grower I am today. Thanks for all the interesting comments and cheer along the way! :grinjoint:

I leave you with some final shots of the meds grown in this journal! "Stonerhenge" is some of the most potent bud I've seen outside the west coast... period. Final weight on the Sativa bagseed, 38.6g.

Sativa
11812.JPG

Runt Kush Plant
11412.JPG

Kush #1 "Stonerhenge" (Thanks Trichome!)
02943.JPG

02846.JPG

Thanks again 420magazine and all it's members for a great journal! Mods, please move this to completed journals, thanks. If anyone is interested, here is a link to my current project... Dread's Indoor 400w DWC :peace:

Back
Top Bottom