Dread's 3rd Soil Grow.

Man those Nug's are looking tasty hows the smell
Thanks man! The kush has a sour smell to it. When you first whiff it, you get a rotten sour aroma(in a good way). Then an earthy, piney scent comes through. The sativa has a very sweet aroma contrasting with the sour smell the other plants give off. The sativa is fruity and sweet... As expected!

Very nice, loving this journal !
Thanks man! That's why I'm doin it! Just tryin to give back and inspire just as I was when I first joined...

:goodjob: Buds are looking A1 ...keep it green :cheer: brother grower
Thanks for keepin up Tunes! Always love your input!

ahh now those are some nice nugs!!
Thanks Butcher!! Your too kind!

looking very nice!!

I think I will hang around and keep an eye on this one.
Appreciate it man! Glad you are likin it! Take a seat brother, things are about to get sticky!!!

Some very nice buds Dread! hope mine turn out the same am at 5 out of 8 weeks...we will be watching...what week of flower are your's.:Rasta:
Thanks OGD! I am on week 7 brother!! Started flushing a few days ago!! GL with your plants I'm gonna check em out after this!

I'm back!(had computer issues) Wow, I am honored to have named such an amazing plant! The trichome coverage is otherworldly!:yummy: You technique of topping and LST is excellent! All tops have good access to light. great work!:Rasta:
Thanks alot man!! Glad to see you back in action once again! Btw, sick POTM this month man I think your gettin my vote.. NL if I remember correctly?

Yeehaw! those buds look so sparkly.:cool:
Thanks Sisco! Sorry to hear about your grow... At least you got something to smoke. I bet you learned alot as well. Cant wait to see the Papaya x Jungle Wreck!

you my friend got it growing on keep it up DD :surf: + REPS IF I GOT EM
Thanks so much for stopin by Fluroman! Your plants look sick man I cant wait to see how much you pull!

My buddy brought his nice camera over this morning so I snapped some Macro shots of some AK I've been smokin on for the past week. Though you guys and gals would like to see. I showed him the site and I think he's hooked... He grows so you'll probably be hearing from him sometime soon!!

The remaining nugs of my AK-47 that we're about to pack in the bong...

04126.JPG

03628.JPG

01594.JPG

Week 7 Macros of the plants tonight!!! Cant wait for the lights to come on!

Thanks bro, it smokes even sweeter!! The scent and smoke are very pungent. The high is overwhelming, very hard to do much of anything after smoking it. I'm really enjoying smoking it, its hard now that I'm down to my last eighth.

I took "Stonerhenge" out of the closet to take some pictures, and found a very nice surprise! She's got a little purple on her! I started the flush last night after discovering she is at about 20% amber. Her nugs aren't going to give me much, but it will be worth it none the less. Next time I just won't flower so early...
0952.JPG

'Citrus' Sativa is lookin tasty! Shes got a while to go, but is still a treat to look at... Some pistils have just started to turn over the past few days.
12512.JPG

That looks awsome, I hope to have better luck with the weather in the future, but you never know. I will start getting things for the next grow together, maybe santa will drop me a HID for X-mas and some soil and nutes and pH pen. But yeah I might start just with a bunch of Papaya Wreck seed and let them veg for a long time and maybe do some 12/12 from seed in order to pollinate a couple of plants and get the strain locked down. HHHHMMMM? We shall see. You keep up the great job and take care.

Back
Top Bottom