On my own

oh the pressure! lol

I think we lost one guys... the one that was all weak and limpy, i tired to see if maybe i could help it and it literally came out of the soil in my hand and it looks like it doesn't even have roots! did it not develop right? did i burn the roots up? oh god, i am a killer!

haha don't worry about it buddy, shit happens to everyone, just think of it as a male and you won't really care lol. You can't get nute burn from overwatering just so you know, you can overwater and destroy your roots from mold so maybe you got a bit too excited about growing em and you may have overwatered a bit, and as far as the nute question goes, I'd say Dead hit it on the head, about month 3 or so, but your plants will tell you, if they're looking hungry, feed 'em. Just don't forget, if it ain't broke don't fix it! :p

thanks caesar. i was refferingg to waht dead said about the soil i used that already has nutes in it. i thought if maybe i overwatered it that the nutes work work extra or something. hey what do i know :) thanks for the support.

18- I will get pics up as soon as my girl brings her digital over.

mad love!

Thanks Pan4gold, i have come to grips with the death and have learned a valuable lesson. I will wait till the babies show me that they are thirsty so i don't overwater and burn them.

As far as the lost seedling, how far down did you plant the seed???? It sounds like it was kinda shallow?? At least 1 inch down IMO. No worries, sometimes genetics just aren't strong enough to produce a rightous MJ plant.

Hey Dylanfan, good i finnally found your journo.
I dont know about this perlite stuff and i havent been growing for as long as most of the people around this site, and their onfo is probly better than mine, but i have never had a promlem with over watering... i water my plants every day( indoor plants very good drainage ) and they are always growing quickly, infact i think they grew quicker when i used just water.
When i had root probs it was always coz of air from the damn ants, or those little white creatures that make everything white where they live.....
and for the seedlings dying, i have lost probably 40 seeds to a flammin mouse diggin them up and snipin some off at 1 inch tall. I just keep on putting new seeds in every couple of days till i get some nice girls.
how many do you have btw? and can we see some pics please??

Hey Monkey King, Welcome to my journal.

I have 6 now after the recent loss of 2. I don't know about the bug and mice problem you have been having but it sounds terrible. I keep my babies under tight wrap because I am anal and overprotective but that is good IMO. I will get some pics up asap, I don't have a digital camera but will try using my video camera since it takes still pics also.

Perlite is good to help keep mositure in the soil. You don't HAVE to have it but it is a good addition.

18 and Red Eye, I got two small fans to put inside my box today. I am hoping that will help strengthen the stems a bit.

problem... was in car crash and while in hospital plants got way to hot and look awful! how do i save them? i turned the light off and gave them a drink but not surewhat to do... i am in wheelchair and have one working hand, how will i take care of the babies like this? worried...

dylanfan I know you are not good from the fact your in a wheelchair. I am sorry that you got hurt. You did good so far give then one day without light to rehydrate them. Then turn back on the light and lets see if we can save them. I hope everything turns out good for you. I'll be send as much green mojo as I can your way. Good luck and keep your chin up.:cheer:

Pan4

Back
Top Bottom