Only Question Today Is What Do You Guys Think Of My Latest Grow?

Seniorweeder

I usually only post articles on problems with my grows,,today I am just sharing my latest success with my current grow as to share some info on my new "nutrients" and also on the topic of topping "auto's".

I started using "Mega-crop" nute's at the advise of some awesome "Older" grow guys on here about 8 weeks ago in the middle of my current grow of Tangerine Dream auto's. I have to say I am VERY pleased with the ease of use and the end results of my grow. The girl pictured is exactly 12 weeks old, was topped only 1 time at the 4th node. Now with mostly white Trichomes still,, I will give her a couple weeks to take on some amber! Whatcha think grow friends???

I have seedlings going now of "Cream" and "Pineapple Express", and can't wait to see how the new nute's work on them as well!

Babies TD 2 1-24-22.jpg

Babies TD 3 1-24-22.jpg

Babies TD 1-24-22.jpg

I usually only post articles on problems with my grows,,today I am just sharing my latest success with my current grow as to share some info on my new "nutrients" and also on the topic of topping "auto's".

I started using "Mega-crop" nute's at the advise of some awesome "Older" grow guys on here about 8 weeks ago in the middle of my current grow of Tangerine Dream auto's. I have to say I am VERY pleased with the ease of use and the end results of my grow. The girl pictured is exactly 12 weeks old, was topped only 1 time at the 4th node. Now with mostly white Trichomes still,, I will give her a couple weeks to take on some amber! Whatcha think grow friends???

I have seedlings going now of "Cream" and "Pineapple Express", and can't wait to see how the new nute's work on them as well!

Babies TD 2 1-24-22.jpg

Babies TD 3 1-24-22.jpg

Babies TD 1-24-22.jpg
Beautiful :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom