Opinion on my first scrog

delightgro

20141229_174953.jpg
20141229_175044.jpg
20141229_175030.jpg
20141229_175017.jpg

So i started with a no name bunch of clones and topped the shit out of them while i was waiting on my tent setup. I had them under a t5 for about a month while i was topping. Now they are in a 4x4 net. The plan is to just keep filling the net until it is completely green then turn then back. I was also going to make another net with 4 inch squares for support once they get bigger. Just looking for some thoughts and input. Thanks everyone.

Honestly haven't figured that out yet. I was thinking about just running a beer funnel to the couple i can't reach from underneath. Take the funnels off when I'm done and tuck the hose. I will buy a drain table once i harvest and have money to put in it. Have everything to set up the irrigation just no drainage yet.

Looking good bud, what kinda light are they under now? Under a 600w mh they'd fill most of that in screen in 2weeks on a 18/6 timer I've got a strog setup going atm I'm coming to the end of the 3rd week of bloom. I've only got 3 plants and 7.5sq foot of space wish I'd only used 2 or had a bigger space cause buds are bursting through every sq inch never really had the chance the tie any bud down due to it being so thick of nodes/budding points

0 it for about3 weeks now. It's taken a while cause i topped the shit out of them while i was waiting on money for a tent. Then they got a fungus and it stunted them even more. Here what they looked like yesterday. Probably be going 12 12 next weekend.
20150108_192453.jpg

Ok i turned them to 12 12 on the 13th. I was wondering at what week i should use the pk 13 14? I will post pics later. Also had a serious mishap with them that i will explain. Thanks everyone

I'd add the pk booster on the 5th week so that's around 17th of February, but I guess it's all down to the plant they say it's best to add any pk boosters for the last 3 weeks of bloom.

Each nute line up is also different what does it say on the bottle?

Got any pics bud? I'd love to see how your plants have come along

Ok the So i had a little accident. I broke my ph pen and all of them did this and continued to get worse. My new one finally came and i fixed the ph. They are looking allot better now. I guess it's all a learning experience anyway. Have to give them a fungicide inn a couple days because they are showing signs that fungicide fixed I them already.

First ScrOG

Is that you in this ^^

Didn't you drop a ph pen in water? Sorry about your bad luck, good luck getting it right.

Sorry to hear, they aren't cheap I'll be more careful with mine.

I thought that was you, . Was wondering how things were going for you, love your set up still. Good luck, you'll turn it around

SCROG is the only way to grow, indoors, IMO.

I been doing it for a long, long time. Don't wait till the screen is filled in to flip lights - you'll end up with an out of control mess. Let it get 75% full or so, then flip the lights over. It will fill in PDQ.

So far though - it looks great. Keep going.

~ Auggie ~

Back
Top Bottom