Opinion on Strains best suited for indoor growth?

Difficult question to answer, such as "how long is a straight line?"

Marijuana comes in different strains, come give energy (sativa), others produce a sedative effect, such as indica, also referred to as couch lock. There are fast growers, "auto", which can be harvested in less than 3 months, and then there photoperiod's which are slow growers, 6 months growing or less, these plants produce much more buds than the auto's.

Then there strains which produce high THC which give a person a "head" buzz and then there are strains with very low TCH and high CDB which gives a "body" buzz. And then there are strains that produce both high TCH as well as CDB.

Perhaps you should start with the auto's; contact one of our sponsors and pick out the seeds that give you the effect you are looking for and have fun experimenting from that point forward.

Personally, I like to indulge in a high sativa for my morning smoke, then in the afternoon go a strain that provides an equal or close to equal amount of sativa and indica. In the evenings I lead toward to a heavy indica before retiring to bed.

Good luck on your decision.

Indica or indica dominant hybrids, tend to be a bit shorter than sativas, and finish faster.
Autoflowers, are a mixed bag. Some will recommend staying away from them till you have experience. Personally that's all I've grown, and my average yields are over 150g dried and cured per plant. While that's not the average for most, it shows that Autos can get nice and big, you just have to know how to handle them (it also helps I'm in hydro ;) ). Just stay away from the "dwarf" variations unless you have a very small grow space.

Photoperiods do tend to be more forgiving, as you can veg them longer to make up for any mistakes. Autos don't care, they'll flower on their own time, whether you're ready or not.

Back
Top Bottom