Organic Round 2 - 3 x Confidential Cheese - 3 x OG #18 and 3 x White Russian

Re: Organic Round 2: 3xConfidential Cheese, 3xOG#18 and 3xWhite Russian

They are all looking so good!

Very green and happy, just the way we like it :thumb:
I can't wait for my CC to finish up, still have around 4-5wks left.
I have been out of CC for a while now and I miss her - boohoo

:peace:

MS, where did I get ur CC from? Clone or seed n what was ur dry yield total last harvest?

I got the seeds from a sponsor here, so I can it was from Herbies Head Shop - At least I think they are still sponsors here (420 - If they are not then I am very sorry!)

My frist run was (14) of them in 4gal containers and not very good soil under (2) 600hps lamps. I got right around 20z of it and it was gooooood.
The second run I only had 2 of them in much better soil and I got just around 6zs from them both. One was about 4 and the other about 2, but even better tasting.
The third run was (3) of them and I got just around 10z from them. They were all about equal in weight, as they were in the same pot size and I had fimmed them all just once.

The one I have in there now I have defoilinated and fimmed, so we will see how she goes.

Thanks and :peace:

@MS, thanks for that info. Does CC respond well to fim?? I may fim her I wanted to lst em but I may fim too. I got a little over 2Oz off each one as well. Im hoping on a HP with these 3 if they all make it to harvest.
Thanks Chief,hows everything with ur grow? I need to swing by. Ive been so busy lately,in the process of a career change!

no rush buddy. my grow will be there when you get all settled in. its going well. today is the biggest growth spurt ive noticed from them. they're doing great. come drop in sometime after you get your new working schedule in order and you can give me some tips for this white russian

What up yall,,got 2 pics of some Confidential Cheese I rolled up last night. I want u guys to pay attention to the blunt shots n notice how little paper I use. I dont think anyone sees me when it comes to Rollin. Down here we call shit like this a bastard cuz there aint no dad (paper) on the overlap really.
IMAG14622.jpg
IMAG14631.jpg
IMAG14582.jpg
IMAG14591.jpg
IMAG14602.jpg

you got an amazing look plant rigjht there man. i noticed your pic in NOTM and came to see your journal.. good job!

What up yall,,got 2 pics of some Confidential Cheese I rolled up last night. I want u guys to pay attention to the blunt shots n notice how little paper I use. I dont think anyone sees me when it comes to Rollin. Down here we call shit like this a bastard cuz there aint no dad (paper) on the overlap really.
IMAG14622.jpg
IMAG14631.jpg
IMAG14582.jpg
IMAG14591.jpg
IMAG14602.jpg
Blunt master sylie haha, thats what i like to see.

CC headstash from main Cola
IMAG14691.jpg
IMAG1472.jpg
IMAG14731.jpg
IMAG14741.jpg
damn brotha, cant wait to see what you grow next!

Hope im not too late to watch this one im in the middle of renting my house out but ill come back as much as i can.

Damn I love this site n I love it when I log on n see the whole fam sliding thru n showing love. U guys are fukin awesome!
@Mikey420,whats up homie n thank you for the props. As far as OG#18 goes I can tell u this my friend,,,,she is a unforgivable picky biatch! Lol na I jus messed up last round but it was my fault,lesson learned. But for real shes very Ph sensitive so make sure u know her Ph is correct EVERY SINGLE TIME u feed. Id say 6.4-6.7 in soil thats what I shoot for. Also she seems to be nute sensitive but in a weird way cant explain really u just gotta experience it. Go go slightly below the norm on her nute intake and if u se ANYTHING wrong with her diagnise n correct immediately, even if that means u gotta hit the store n grab a ton of water (10-20 gal.) n ph to correct level so u can flush if not youll regret it. Also u asked about techniques to grow. I topped n got two main Colas to grow but she stretches so much in flower that I think shed be a beaut if u lst her real good, thats what ima do cuz I dont need another 4-5ft finish.

Back
Top Bottom